PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC FROST EYESHADOW IN RICEPAPER

I'm looking forward to my latest purchase, which is a high lighter eyeshadow and here it is, MAC Ricepaper. I've checked out so many reviews and it appears to be one of the must- have nude/high lighter eyeshadows of MAC. It's a frosted cream eyeshadow (sounds yummy :)). I tried Creme Brule and Bamboo (which is equally nice also) but reviews on Ricepaper has convinced me way before I went to MAC's store in Glorietta.
THE VERDICT: Well, I must say that this eyeshadow is pretty awesome. I once had MAC's Pigment in Naked. In terms of quality, MAC's pigments are like the Holy grails of pigments but I always found loose eyeshadows messy so I'd rather stick with the pressed ones. I ditched my Naked pigment sample (don't worry, it'll be one of the prices in my blog contest if I reach 15 followers. NAGPAPARINIG! HAHA :))

Where are we? OH! Ricepaper. Anyhoo, as you can see, the cream stands out on my eyes. That's how lovely it is. You can even wear it alone and load your eyes up with liners and mascaras and wear a red l/s. Color pay- off is rich and good. Has a buttery feel when applied and it sticks fast on your skin. The buttery texture helps save time because unlike cheap eyeshadows, they tend to fall on your cheeks so you have to spend extra time dusting 'em off or reapplying your foundation or powder when it stains your cheeks. Much worse, if what falls on your cheeks is a black e/s.
MAC will always give you a run for your money. These eyeshadow pots might be small but one pot will definitely last you long because MAC has always been the product with good pigment pay- off. Your 800php will go a long way if you're planning to purchase a nude/ high lighter eyeshadow. Don't think twice! Grab MAC's Ricepaper now!



Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. been wanting to try Ricepaper but MAC e/s are kinda expensive..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, contest! haha.
    i only have 2 mac e/s (carbon & espresso) so i don't know how the frosts go. but that looks ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis khymm...yep they are but they will last you long and they have good quality so you'll get your money's worth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kaz! i have carbon also. and i love it! frosts are not really shiny. infact, the lustre type has more glitters than the frost. and the frost eyeshadows of mac are really good for high lighting. :) but i love the color pay- off of matte eyeshadows of mac as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)