TODAY'S MUCH- AWAITED PURCHASE! :D

Finally! I now have my much- awaited purchase, the Kryolan Invisible Matt Mattifying Cream.

I've read in the Kryolan Gtalk thread that this already went out of stock. Glad that Sis Arg (herroyalbleakness) was once again selling hers. I let go of her sale last time and regretted it because now that I have the funds to purchase the Invisible Matt, it already went out of stock!

But at least I got my own now and it's still like new, though she's saying it was 2% used. Well, I'm telling you Arg, it's still like brand- new!

I'm in the library when I took this picture. Oh I'm just so happy with my purchase! :D

**I'll put this on a road- test tomorrow so watch out for the review on Saturday! :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Finally! You have your invisible matt na. Ako na lang yata sa BI Squad wala invisible matt. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pammy: onga eh! :D oo! kailangan mo nang bumili! it's a staple sa stash ng BI squad! :D ngayon, ako na lang din ang walang anti -shine. D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. pammy: oo eh no, bilang mga officers ng kryolan thread at ng growing number ng b.i. squad haha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)