YESTERDAY'S LOVE PACKAGE AND I BROUGHT THE DELIVERY BOY TO MY ROOM :D

Sorry for the late post, This should be posted last night.

Catchy title huh?

So the delivery boy is no other than Barrack, my Siamese. He delivered this package to me upon entering my room. You guys want to know how?

I entered my room and I just saw the package in his mouth. He dropped it and gave me a "MEOW". Mom said he was in my room the whole time either playing around or sleeping. When it arrived, our maid put the packaged in my room. Maybe he thought it was something he could play with so that's why I saw it in his mouth. He was probably playing with it before I got home. He's always like that, waiting for me to come home hence his stay in my room the whole day, everyday. Oh it's such a joy to see this cat whenever I get home because he's so sweet and he's such an intelligent pussy. :p

I got the package, placed it on my bed and he placed his foot on it. It's like he's saying: "HEY, PAT ME FIRST! :D


MY PACKAGE AND THE DELIVERY BOY..IN MY ROOM.. NAUGHTY...:D


BUT THEN AGAIN, I WORRIED BECAUSE HE MIGHT HAVE DAMAGED THE STUFF INSIDE!

Well, it's not damaged at all, so that's good. Sis Char of Girltalk sold to me her almost new Chanel Exceptionelle Mascara in Smoky Noir. She's so nice to throw in a Clarins Gloss Appeal as a freebie.

WHEW! Good thing the Chanel and Clarins weren't damaged at all! :D

**I'LL BE REVIEWING THIS IN A WHILE SO STAY TUNED! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)