GARAGE SALE GOODIES+HAULS FROM THE BODY SHOP SALE

It's bargain day for me today! I hauled so much today and I'm glad that I didn't even spend more than a thousand bucks for my hauls!


There were three garage sales going on in our neighborhood, and it'll run until Monday. And I love going to these sales because you'll never know when you'll spot a good item or score a great bargain!


True enough, I DID! BIG TIME! So scroll down and check out my great bargains!

Here's a top by Terranova. It still has the tags so basically, this is brand new. I got this for 250php only instead of getting this at prolly around 600php+ in Glorietta's Terranova store! :)

These are my hauls from one of the Garage sales. The owner of the house is selling almost all of her rarely used earrings. I do love earrings and it's a staple in my outfit so I concentrated on the accessories area the most. The owner has tons of unique earrings! I also saw this cute Troll earrings which are so unique. I wanted to buy it but I realized, I wouldn't wear 'em anyway. But they're just SSOOOOO CUTE! :)

I got these 3 earring pairs. These might seem familiar because you probably have seen these in Aldo or Dorothy Perkins. I quite remembered the weave earrings because I would always go to any Aldo accessories shops and drool and dream over their accessories. But finally, I got fab pairs. Check out what I paid for for these pairs! :)


I got this dark blue pair of drop weave earrings from Aldo. Seriously, it does spice up any outfit. I remember seeing this priced at 400+php but I got it for a whopping 60php only! :)

Here's the other pair of Aldo earrings. I also bought the brown pair. Instead of buying this at 400php+, I got it for 60 bucks only too! Yay! :p

Here's one of my favorite finds. It's a No Boundaries bikini top. I've been wanting to sport a black bikini in the beach but I rarely find this color in bikinis types like this. Never mind the bottom! I could find a black bottom anywhere else. For 100php, this is definitely a great find! :) Check out what made this purchase worth the moolah.

Tadaa! It's because of the lovely charms! Isn't it fab? :)

Ooohh... And lastly, here are some knickers for my booty. :) These are branded undies that are rejected, those stuff you see in Factory Outlet Stores. I got the brands Joe Boxer and No Boundaries, for a whopping 50php each. :)

So here's my beauty haul for this week. I spotted The Body Shop's Up To 70% Sale in Robinson's Place Manila. Their limited edition make-ups are on a crazy sale! The light pink blush with a rose engraving costs 597php only. I find it too light but if it paid off nicely on my cheeks, I would've bought it! But it gives a soft pink glow, ala- Angel blush by MAC. Also, the lip and cheek tints are on a crazy sale. 2 for 440php only!
I bought the primer at 50% off. From 697php, I got it at around 340php only. Time for me to try this interesting product. Actually, it's the only product that interested me the most in the shop.

I also bought a massage oil since I'm becoming addicted to SPAS-AT-HOME. This oil is from their newest collection, the Spa Wisdom Collection. And they slashed 10% off from the original price! :)

My super hauls! A massage oil that smells divine and a mattifying primer at 50% off! :p

***Don't you just love BARGAIN finds? REVIEWS FOR MY BEAUTY FINDS, COMING UP! :p

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I love bargain finds! Especially now that I have to save. Hehehe.. =) Great haul Martha. I love the earrings! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aika: thank you! i know...it's my fave among the three! :)

    jen: me too! looking forward to seeing more sales.

    nako sana naman mag- sale ang make- up!hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fashionable accessories. I thing you all lady will look great in that. I want to buy some products for my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. vitamine c: thanks! try checking out vintage stores and garage sales. you'll always find something pretty in those kinds of shindigs. :)

    If I were in the states I'd probably shop in garage sales most of the time! I heard the garage sales in there are fab. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)