SURPRISE FOR BUBEE FROM BUBEE :)


So my hubby is in the States right now with his family. I'm so happy that their dream vacation has finally materialized. Although I'm missing him terribly, I can't help but be happy for him. Argh! I miss my macho-babuy every single day! God I just hope when I wake up it's Nov.16 already.

Macho-babuy told me that he has two pasalubongs for me. And he said "I hope you like it". Yay! I'm so happy upon hearing those words. Who wouldn't want pasalubongs?

Now the need to see him is getting stronger. I persuaded him to tell me what his surprise pasalubongs are. And he kept on telling "Bakit ba gusto mo nang malaman ayaw mo ng surprise?" Then I'll keep on replying OUCHIE! MY SLASHED NAIL IS HURTING AND A CLUE OF WHAT YOUR PASALUBONGS ARE WILL MAKE IT BETTER! He replied "Haay. Haha. Alrighty then. Makeup! :)"

Yoohoo!!! It's the magic word. I was actually expecting souvenir stuff from broadway but he told me that the prices of the items are pretty steep. I told him that I'll be happy if he gets me a shirt. But apparently, even the shirts are expensive. Oh well, I'm crossing my fingers. :)

He told me the first time he set foot once again in New York: "I'll take you here one day." :) Awww...He has always been a sweet guy. That's why I keep on falling in love with him each day. :)

I can't wait for his return. I don't want to be a hypocrite. I want to admit that I am expecting his pasalubongs but more than anything else, I miss his warm laughter, his sweet smile, his calm voice and his gentle kiss. :)

MACHO- BABUY! UWE! :)

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. wow that's sweet! =) gotta love hubbies and boyfriends who understand our penchant for makeup ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so sweet! I can't wait for you to find out what he bought so you can share it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chelle: haha... suuuper... minsan nga i would ask him if the color looks good on me

    recently in marionnaud (before he left ARGH!)

    MARTHA: WHAT DO YOU THINK (I'M WEARING A LANCOME COLOR SHINE LIPSTICK IN A FUSCHIA SHADE)

    RANDY: TOO LIPSTICK FOR ME

    **I CHANGED THE COLOR

    MARTHA: HOW ABOUT THIS ONE

    RANDY: MUCH BETTER

    *HE GRABS A LIPSTICK

    RANDY: THIS LOOKS LIKE A NICE RED. TRY THIS.

    MARTHA: OKAY


    HAHAHAHA... NAKAKATUWA NGA YUNG SALESLADY NAKATINGIN SAMIN AT NAKA-SMILE

    nina: haha. :) i'll also post here what i bought for him. :) it's my welcome back present for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i just say, your BF is the best ever! sana my BF's like that din! hehehe pero he would never know the shades and colors, ang alam lng nya, lahat ng lipstick RED ang color! heheh :)
    until when si hubby sa states martha? ask for more stuff!!! :) ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. carladoo: hehehe...katuwa ngayun eh. sa marionnaud pag tinitingnan nya yung isang lipstick, sasabihin lang nya, interesting. tapos matagal ako sa store, he would stand on one corner and read his magazine lang. :)

    til nov.16 pa pero im sure maguubos ng pera yun sa sarili. basta sabi ko lang, in any store that you go to, THINK OF ME ehehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! Ang cute ^.^ siya pa nagsusuggest anong color ang okay...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha.alam na nga niya yung pinakamahal na lipstick eh hehehe. the rouge g de guerlain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh sweet guy! Lucky to have one that spoils you with makeup =) You two are cute! =D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)