PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE LIPSTICK IN COMEDIA

Here's an initial review on CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE LIPSTICK IN COMEDIA

PRICE: $33 (PLUS TAX)
PLACE BOUGHT: BLOOMINGDALES
OTHER LOCATIONS: RUSTAN'S (PHILIPPINES)

THE VERDICT:

Next off of Hubby's US Pasalubong loot is Chanel's Rouge Allure lipstick in Comedia. This is part of the Venice (?) Collection that I missed here in the Philippines.

This is actually my much- awaited purchase. This is my pabili in the States. Too bad, I was short on cash due to impulse buying so I messaged hubby and told him that I'll pay the lipstick some on December. Then, he told me that he'll just include it as one of his pasalubongs. YAY! I love you! :)

I've already reviewed the formulation before (Please check my labels) so the review is pretty much on the color. Comedia is a cotton candy pink lipstick with a subtle gold shimmer. 

Oooh... Ain't the color pretty?

It doesn't make my lips look garish and I like how the cotton candy pink color stands out without looking unnatural. Probably this is one of the loveliest pink lipsticks that I've encountered so far.

MY CHANEL LIPSTICK PROJECT IS COMPLETE! :)

LOVE YOU HUBBY. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments