PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NARS POWDER BLUSH (OUTLAW)

Here's an initial review on NARS POWDER BLUSH (OUTLAW)

PRICE: 100PHP (NORMALLY AT 1350PHP)
PLACE BOUGHT: GIRLTALK
OTHER LOCATIONS: RUSTAN'S


THE VERDICT:

I've been lemming for a berry colored blush. It felt like my blush collection is kinda' small and boring so for variety, I decided to add Nars blush in Crazed to my collection. But not in the near future since I don't have the budget yet. And luck is by my side when this Nars Powder blush in Outlaw was sold to me.

Outlaw is a berry- colored blush with a hint of gold shimmer. It's helluva pigmented so I suggest that you go easy on this when applying this because you might end up looking like a clown if you apply too much of it. 

Here's Outlaw on my cheeks. It gives me a nice berry glow. It compliments my tanned skin a lot, which goes to show that this shade is perfect for dark skinned chicas. Berry colored blushes can give you a nice healthy glow when applied correctly.

As always, Nars' blushes are long staying and easy to blend. I only needed a swipe to achieve this effect so this Nars blush will really last me long! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments