PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LUSH "HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS" SOAP

Here's an initial review on LUSH HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS SOAP

SITE DESCRIPTION (FROM LUSH.COM.PH):
Mouth-watering honey soap for washing you, the kids, the dog and the granny. Real honey hand and body soap to soothe and sweetly scent your skin.

INGREDIENTS (FROM LUSH.COM.PH):
Honey Water (Mel, Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Glycerine, EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide,*Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate.

* Occurs naturally in essential oils

THE VERDICT:
This is probably the most mouthwatering soap I've ever smelt in my entire life second to L'occitane's Honey and Milk (?) line.

This bar is almost good enough to eat! Everytime I use it, it always reminds me of my favorite caramel, milk, and honey candy from my childhood.

This soap never fails to awaken my senses and lift me up every time I use this in the shower. The foam is soft and frothy, which makes you feel really squeaky clean right after rinsing.

The honey scent does linger a bit right after showering. However, I wish that the scent lingers longer because I like the honey-laced-with-caramel scent so much! It's sweet, but not overly sweet, which is the case sometimes with some honey/milk/vanilla/soaps that I've encountered.

And this bar doesn't dry my skin up unlike regular soaps. Lush soaps are organic, and they are made of the finest soap ingredients and essential oils. However, Lush soaps melt easily because they don't contain preservatives that commercial soaps have. And these preservatives are the culprits behind dry and flaky skin.

There is no doubt as to why Honey I Washed The Kids Soap is part of Lush's roster of best- selling soaps. I'm not really into buying costly soaps and bath products. So if I say that something is really worth splurging on, then it is really good!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. It really looks like leche flan. O.O Any other benefits Ms. M aside from its scent?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)