AND THE WINNER FOR MY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY IS...

I'm so sorry for the delayed closing of my contest.

But I have chosen a winner.


**THE WINNER WAS CHOSEN ON THE ANSWER THAT HUBBY AND I LIKED. :)


AND THE WINNER IS


Her answer:


Whatever is inside us will eventually crawl out or shine through. Yes. Character is a reflection of various amounts or utter lack of inner beauty.


Congratulations! Please email your details to hotkiss_212100@yahoo.com

REMINDER: I WILL WAIT FOR THREE DAYS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. IF I DON'T GET A RESPONSE WITHIN THREE DAYS, HUBBY AND I WILL DRAW ANOTHER WINNER. 


CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO SPENT TIME IN JOINING MY CONTEST


THE BEAUTY JUNKEE WOULD LIKE TO EFFUSIVELY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

:D

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Thank you Beauty Junkee and Hubby! Sent email already.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salmoncat: will just send the package once i get home...i'm in a family outing eh. :) thanks and congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beauty Junkee. I received the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, Queen Helene Mud Mask (hey! an unexpected, nice extra!) and your note. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)