HAULS FOR LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK

Sorry for the lack of posts. Been veeery busy this week. ;) But here's a quick post for y'all. Just wanna let you guys know what I got over the weekend. And to somehow put a small update for my blog. :)

Loofah and a haul from Vitamin world.

This is what I got from Vitamin World. I'm in the mood to try different bug sprays. Let's see if Human Heart Nature's an HG material.

And I got a rawhide bone for my dog. Huhuhu.. It's supposed to be a heavy duty bone. But it's gone in a matter of two days! What wicked teeth he has!

Nice dress from The Landmark. It is very reminiscent of Topshop's new collection. I've always loved the White dress with rose prints by Topshop from the moment I saw it. Too bad, it's around 2k. But I'm so happy to have found this fab dress and got it for 279php only! :)


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! WILL POST HUBBY AND I'S ENCHANTED KINGDOM MONTHSARY :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments