AUGUST FAVORITES

Here's a round- up of my fave products for August:

GIORGIO ARMANI FACE COVER FOUNDATION

- A M A Z I N G. Read my review and find out why I am in love with this foundation.

VMV HYPOALLERGENICS ARMADA FACE COVER

- I just love how the formulation of this one has been revamped. It's easier to blend, dries quickly, and doesn't leave a white cast on your skin anymore. Good job vmv!

LOLITA LEMPICKA PERFUME

- If I feel like looking and smelling unique, this just does the job. People always ask me what perfume I'm wearing because according to them, it smells so damn good! :)

JEANNE BY LANVIN

Another great scent from Lanvin. I love the feminine, fun, and sweet charisma of this perfume!

BOBBI BROWN POWDER BLUSH IN ROSE

- I love everything vintage and this classic rose blush just gives your overall make- up look a vintage vibe!


STAY TUNED FOR MY SEPTEMBER FAVORITES!

Post a Comment

0 Comments