PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT HUMAN HEART NATURE BANANA, CARROT AND BEE PROPOLIS HAND AND FOOT SALVE

Here’s an initial review on HUMAN HEART NATURE BANANA, CARROT, AND BEE PROPOLIS HAND AND FOOT SALVE

PRICE: AROUND 60PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: RUSTAN’S SUPERMARKET

OTHER LOCATIONS: HHN DISTRIBUTORS; MALLS; HHN MALL STANDS; ORGANIC PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTORS

THE VERDICT:

I’m obsessed with pretty feet. In fact, men with nice and clean feet are factors for me in considering if a guy is crush- worthy.

I, too, love my feet. I would care for them so much. Every week, I give them a nice pedicure and foot spa, and I would buy products specifically made for the harder skin of the feet. Foot lotions are vital for me. They keep my feet looking healthy and clean all day.

Human Heart Nature’s BCBP Hand and Foot Salve has a rich and buttery consistency. It envelops your feet in a moisturizing gunk that leaves skin smooth and quenched all day. It has a sweet banana scent. I also love the fact that it’s organic, cheap, and proudly Filipino made. However, I don’t like using this as a hand salve. The strong Banana scent makes me light headed whenever I get a whiff of it.

Regular foot lotions have the tendency to become watery during the day, and they don’t really moisturize the feet, in my opinion. This is due to the watery base of foot lotions. Go for foot butters and salves like HHN because they deliver optimum results.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hi Martha! Which Rustan's Supermarket branch did you buy this HHN Hand and Foot Salve? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reg: hi reg! i got this from rustans supermarket, powerplant mall, rockwell, makati city :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! will check it out one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. does a little go a long way? I am lemming for this kasi :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)