PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: PUREDERM NOSE STRIPS (ALOE)

Here’s an initial review on PUREDERM NOSE PORE STRIPS (ALOE)

PRICE: P139.75

PLACE BOUGHT: FREE

OTHER LOCATIONS: SM WATSON’S

THE VERDICT:

I don’t favor going to skin clinics for a face spa because I hate all the pricking and squeezing. Thorough cleansing, weekly scrubbing, and face masque applications are my ideas of a face spa. I do get blackheads and whiteheads too. So weekly, I use a nose strip to remove those stubborn sebum and dirt from my pores.

The strips each come in a foil pack to preserve the freshness of the product.

Like all pore strips, removal is quite a pain in the arse. But this is proof that the pore strip is indeed effective. Check out how much sebum and dirt this strip has stripped off of my nose!

AMAZING. Look at all that grime on the strip! My nose felt a bit dry after peeling off the strip due to the Salicylic Acid. But I love how my nose felt smooth and looked clean after the application. I just slather some moisturizer on my nose after to keep the skin from turning dry.

I recommend this if you don’t have time to visit a facial spa. If your nose feels grainy within the week, grab this from the Purederm counter in Watson’s. It’s also best for your boyfriends and husbands for a more kiss- worthy nose!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Finally a nose pore strip that actually works! other stips are just a rip off because they don't actually work..but this one does! Thanks for sharing this and I would try to buy one tomorrow hihihi

    ♥hugs and be safe♥
    chinadoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will love this chinadoll :)

    hugs and be safe too :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)