Review: PAUL AND JOE LIPSTICK N IN 06

Here's an initial review on PAUL AND JOE LIPSTICK N IN 06

PRICE: 500php (Originally at 1150php)
PLACE BOUGHT: Paul and Joe stall, Benefit for Japan bazaar, Rockwell Tent, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City
OTHER LOCATIONS: Rustan's Makati

THE VERDICT:

A 1150php P&J lipstick for only 500php? WHY NOT! This lipstick is part of the 3-for-1500php cosmetics sale by P&J in Rockwell's 'Benefit for Japan' bazaar.



Paul and Joe's packaging is probably one of the finest make-up packagings I've ever seen. I know you will all agree when I say that their make-ups look expensive.


06 is a peach beige shade. It goes on very sheer. I have noticed that the formulation of all Paul and Joe lippies are either glossy or sheer. They're staying true to their 'dewy' inspiration. I just hope that in their next reformulations, they pack at least a bit of color in their make-ups, particularly the lipsticks.

It looks very sheer on the skin swatch but it yields a peach beige color on the lips. It's also a great nude lipstick that doesn't wash me out due to the peach hue. It is unscented too. I need to layer it a bit if I want the color to appear because the formulation is sheer. It is moisturizing and the hint of sheen makes me look young and fresh. However, the lipstick does not stay on for too long because of the glossy finish. I needed to re-apply this around thrice to four times during wear.

If you're the type who's digging the 'dewy' look, Paul and Joe is for you. I love their art deco inspired packagings, but the products are really a hit and miss for me. But I'm lovin' their concealer and cream to powder blush!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)