SOLD

Hello! I'm selling a brand-new, never washed, and never worn pair of Uniqlo Skinny tapered jeans.
Expandable leg openings, yet it hugs your legs perfectly. Not too loose, and not too tight. This is how skinny jeans should be. Doesn't cling to your legs. Denim is semi- stretch (which makes it perfect for pig out dinners!). Waistband adheres to the natural contour of your waist, and the leg openings to the curves.
Size is 27, but it will fit a waistline of 30-31. Wash is dark blue. Perfect for concealing wide hips and thighs. :)
See the pictures!








Comes with its original Uniqlo plastic bag!
This came all the way from Japan. :) AUTHENTIC. Price is 1500php only. :) Uniqlo is a great brand. I swear, their jeans are really comfy! I have a skinny leggings jeans in size 25. I could even dance in it!
If interested, please send me a message at 0917 849 5018. I'll ship this for free plus free gift. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments