THIRD COMMENTER FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER: RHAINDROPZ

Time for another winner!

My 3rd commenter for the month of October is Rhaindropz!



This sweet mommy-to-be is an avid reader of my blog. She muses that her condition doesn't allow her to visit malls that often. Rhaindropz, You're missing out on a lot of new and good products! But it's okay since you have a little one that you should take care of first. :)




So for my good deed of the day, I'm giving you a pack of Strip It! Sugaring Kit! It's one of the many good stuff that you should check out after you give birth to your sweet lil' angel. :)

P.S. I strongly advice that you use this after giving birth. Most products are not tested on pregnant women, including this one. So please, exercise necessary precautions. :)


*Rhaindropz, prize is valid for 10 days only. :D Please send your full name and complete address to martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com


TWO MORE KITS TO GO! :D WILL YOU BE MY LAST TWO LUCKY COMMENTERS FOR THIS MONTH? VIEW THE MECHANICS AND LUST OVER THE TUBS HERE! STILL NOT CONVINCED WHY YOU SHOULD WIN THIS? CHECK OUT MY REVIEW FOR STRIP IT! :D

Post a Comment

7 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)