I LOVE CLAIROL: Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner Review


Here's an initial review on Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner

PRICE: P285.00
PLACE BOUGHT: S&R, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
OTHER LOCATIONS: PX Stores; Other S&R branches





THE VERDICT:

Who loves Clairol Herbal Essences? ME! HE heads out there, I know you were saddened when this wonderful shampoo line was pulled out from our local market. Before I met L'oreal Elseve, Clairol Herbal Essences was my HG shampoo. I recall not using conditioner before because Herbal Essences really kept my hair smooth and manageable.

I'm so happy to know that the shampoo line is still alive! I picked up the HE conditioner because 1.) It's huge 2.) I recently colored my hair and I need some treatment for post- maintenance 3.) IT'S HERBAL ESSENCES!






Comes in a convenient squeeze tube.


Remember me musing about the cheapened quality of most supermarket conditioners in the market? I'm happy to report that Herbal Essences' quality is retained. It's still the good ol' hair care line that I used to love. Check out the consistency. It's looks thick, and it feels very rich. I only need a few to moisturize my hair. I leave this on for 2 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. It makes wet hair easier to manage. I've also noticed that it really kept my locks smooth and manageable because I only have to run my fingers twice through my hair to get rid of tangles. The floral citrus scent lasts all day too!

Overall, I love it, and I will buy it again. The tube is with me for more than two months, and I'm still nowhere near the bottom, given the fact that I'm using this for at least 4 times per week (I alternate it with my Lory's Hair Cream).

I hope some company would bring this brand back to our local supermarket shelves. It's one of those affordable products that really work.


Ever tried using Herbal Essences before? I was using their Rose Botanical shampoo before. What particular HE shampoo did you use? :D


Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. herbal essences! brings back memories of highschool haha!

    sooper luv d smell of this shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair Extra is exactly as the name says, it is an excellent solution for the hair problem as Hair thinning, fuller hair, Hair loss, Hair loss conceal, Thicker hair . adding more hair to your head naturally and effortlessly, it is a superlative hair loss products. A perfect Solution For Balding .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. I suddenly missed using Herbal Essences. I remember we kept on buying the Red Raspberry Shampoo and Conditioner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. peachypink: Me too. I think we had it here two years ago, but it just disappeared. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. me and my mama's favorite are longterm relationship and hydralicious featherweight shampoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't seen any clairol products for a long time, until I saw your blog here. :) it's nice na meron pa pala. loved using it before eh

    ReplyDelete
  7. jakie: yup! but only in by-membership-only stores na lang. but i think px stores still have it. i hope they bring it back to our local supermarkets!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)