THANK YOU! :D

It's been a very hectic week for me. I'm literally everywhere since Monday with my fellow bloggers and newfound partners, and now I know what it feels like to be dead tired but fulfilled. Best feeling ever! The awesome new people I've met and new experiences I had shared this week just makes what I do sweeter.

So here's a massive loot for this week. A big shout out to Goody, Vestito, Lourd Ramos, B.Skin, Nivea, Chay Ebina, Jenna, RJ, Mikki, Dang, Shen, Kira, Liz, Jheng, Michelle, Rowena, and my new acquaintances. You all remind me of how beautiful this passion is!


To start off, here are the stuff I went home with after Goody's Simple Styles Collection launch.




Good stuff from Goody. Btw, Pony Pouf is love. I shall post a tutorial on how to make this one work! :D


Almond Cappucino bars exclusively made for Goody. Nom nom nom. :)


Milk container, nipple pads, and nipple cream sample from Avent. My newest pamangkin, Ram, and her mom, will surely delight in these goodies! :D


Thank you for the generous goodies Nivea! :D


Weee! My Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic! Thank you I Love Deluxe! Finally! A year's supply of concealer! :D


It's my first time to attend an event by Lourd Ramos. Now I'm looking forward to more because he's such a nice guy! Definitely someone I wouldn't mind working with over and over again! Thanks to Kira Ramirez and DeaLuxuries for the awesome hair experience. :D


Wine, corkscrew, and magazine! :D


Something to tickle your fancy: A BB cream that LITERALLY MATCHES ANY SKINTONE. Stay tuned for my reveal. :D


Here's what I got from The Body Shop. :D


Cranberry Reed Diffuser, Candied Ginger scented oil (heavenly!), a tin of the Limited Edition Candied Ginger lip balm, Spiced Vanilla Hand Wash, and hand sanitizers. It was so nice and sweet of Isa of TBS to include my favorite Olive Oil Dry Mist in the loot right after saying that it's my most favorite product from TBS. Thanks Shen, Danica, and Isa! :D


The DeaLuxuries event at Creations by Lourd Ramos had a raffle, and they gave away clothes from Vestito. I was one of the lucky guests who won! :)


I won this. You're probably thinking how in the world you'd wear this rather odd piece of clothing. I was thinking of the same thing too. But when I've tried this on, I just thought it was beautiful! No kidding! Can't wait to use this in my next OOTD post! :D


Dropped by F&H with Kira and Josh and bought this pretty neat shirt from the Marvel Collection before having coffee with the girls. :D

I'm dead tired right now, and I just logged in to thank these people and companies for their trust.

Also, I just want to say 'HI!' to all of 'ya! :D

Back to regular programming tomorrow.

TGIF!

Toodles noodles! :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)