FOTD: ONE


Today is my grandmother's first death anniversary, and we threw a small party for her at Heritage Park, Taguig City. For our party, I wore something fresh and light--something that will symbolize a new beginning.



FACE:

Royal Effem Extreme Mat Foundation (803)
Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Loose Powder (Translucent)
Nars Powder Blush (Gina)
Etude House Goodbye Pore-Ever Face Primer

EYES:

Benefit Brow Zings (Medium)
Benefit Stay, Don't Stray Concealer and Eyeshadow Primer
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (Honey/Pale Yellow)
Crease: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog (BOS 3)
Lid Wash: MAC Ricepaper
Lower Lid: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Suspect (BOS 3)
Maybelline Colossal Mascara

LIPS:

Carmex Lipbalm
Revlon Lip Butter (Cherry Tart)

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Great look! I was totally surprised to learn that you used a Revlon lip butter. With that pigmentation I initially thought that you used a lipstick with some gloss on top. I need to check those lip butters out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look, fresh na fresh... I got the Celeteque prizes, thanks... I'll be using it after my clinique stuff (malapit na maubos)...

    I check your blog everyday... I look forward to more blush review haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfecy day make up. You look radiant on a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty there!
    The lipstick color suits you well :)

    Losing loved ones is pretty much sad.. I lost my dearest grandfather last year and just remembering seeing him lying there on his death bed just makes me feel happy that he could finally rest from all the stresses and deeply sad at the same time knowing that I won't see him anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the lipstick! and your dress too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kirin: thanks for sharing dear! :D Yup! I'm also happy when God has finally decided to take my lola. Yes, we wouldn't be seeing her anymore, but at least her suffering was finally over. :)

    theresa: thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. the color of you skin and hair, plus the color of your dress,perfection! all goes well together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are to celebrate my lola's death anniversary in a month's time...ang tagal na rin.. we rarely see my relatives on that side..twing death anniversary lng...it will be a good and bad thing...mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  9. maricar: thanks dear! :D

    leilani: it will be good. because it's a new start, and new start is good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)