FOTD: Ivy Blooms

Here's a look I did using Colour Collection's Trio Eyeshadow palette in Ivy Blooms.

Colour Collection Trio Eyeshadow in Ivy Blooms:

Dark Brown- creases
Green- inner lid
Light gold- brow bone, teardrop, flap in front of teardrop


Royal Effem Stick Concealer
Benefit Stay, Don't Stray Concealer and Eyeshadow Primer
VMV Ooh La Lash!
Tony Moly Backstage Self Smoky Collection in 2 (gel liner)
Benefit Brow Zings (Medium)
MAC Ricepaper
Urban Decay Primer Potion


Yves Rocher Flawless Finish 14-hour wear foundation
Flawless Sheer Powder
MAC Blush Ombre Springshine
MAC Lipstick (Tempting)
Royal Effem Concealer Stick


MAC Lipstick in Tempting


Jo Malone French Lime Blossom

I took up my first- ever makeup class at Jesi Mendez yesterday, and my most favorite topic was about eyeshadows. Our instructor, Viana Mendez, taught us how to blend a single eyeshadow color properly, and how to work two, three, or more colors! I did this look before the makeup class, and I just realized that it can still be improved. I'll post new and improved EOTDS, and pics of our makeup class soon! :)

Share this:


Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.

7 Lovely Thoughts

  1. i love the combinations..wish to see more reviews about eyeshadow blending.. :D thanks for sharing..

  2. Whenever I'm trying to go for smokey eyeshadow, i tend to depend on your FOTD's po Ms.Martha. hehe I really want to achieve a smokey eye, but I know I need to work on it more. Anyway, I'm still looking for Tupperware dealers to find a brochure of CC, I really wanted to try their products cause I know it's budget friendly. hehe

    By looking on that pictures of yours closely, your eyes look like Tetchie Agbayani :)when she was younger.

  3. ive been lemming for MAC e/s RICEPAPER

  4. i like the lipstick. parang temptress!!!!hehehe

  5. ang pretty :) I envy you coz I also wanted to take classes like that but the bad thing is I'm here in the province and options are so limited! :(

  6. very natural look everyday wear , pang office esp. the make up class! the MAC Lipstick kaka tempt nga ung color. will wait for the make up class photos.. never tried attending a make up class. :/

  7. magz13: yup! this is great for office wear. :)


Thank you for your comments!