I'm on a MAC roll :P

Picked up a few stuff after a wonderful mani-pedi session at Dashing Diva, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell. :)


New from Beauty Bar: Danielle mirrors for getting rid of alien elements in eyes and stray brow hair. :p



There's a bigger mirror with 10x face magnification. I was supposed to get it, but when I saw that it can magnify even the tiniest of imperfections, I backed out. Hahaha. At this age, I shouldn't be bothered by those tiny wrinkles. And having that mirror wouldn't help at all. :p


The power of 4x zoom. (and Lumix's zoom too)


I think I'm going back to my first love again. :) Bought new babies: MAC Sheertone blush in Coygirl and Matte lipstick in Taupe. I sooo wanted Scarlet Ibis from the Iris Apfel collection. It's a gorgeous hot orange lipstick shade! Too bad, SA said it was sold out a few minutes after the launch. :P


IT'S MONDAY AGAIN! HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED WEEK! :D

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Nice Camera :) Ako canon powershot lang gamit ko.hihihi Yung mirror pang princess ang dating, elegante!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yung 4x na magnification pa nga lang eh ayoko nang tumingin sa mirror, yun pa kayang 10x! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice camera. I won a canon 500d and his name is Tom! :) Im a canon user from point and shoot to dslr. one of my hobby is it shoot photos of my kids and other stuff around me. next is make up and perfume =) enjoy ur new set of MAC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jen: thanks dear! :D

    jakie: you should see it if you drop by beauty bar. it's already bordering to creepy. haha!

    magz: wow! you're so lucky! :D I like shooting my dogs! For some weird reason, they're so handsome in photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coygirl is my go-to blush. very young and fresh ang dating. it looks nice din with high beam on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this one give me the creeps..hehehe..it would surely get somene so frustrated to see eeeven the smallest imperfections..hahaha..:D i would surely not look at this mmmmirror even for a second..:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops typo! won to own lol!, wish manalo ako ng dslr. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. anythinggoes: I wanna try it soon! too bad, as much as I want to use it, I can't 'cos I've pre-planned my outfit for events this week! :p

    alpha: I should've taken a picture of the 10x face magnification mirror. creepy, as in! haha.

    magz: me I want to win an iPad 2. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. TBJ, ako din isa sa mga want ko yan or iPhone4s or sa lotto na lang para i can buy na lang . ill give u iPad kapag nanalo ako sa lotto haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe mas pansin po yung cam niyo Ms. Martha. Hay, with a DSLR you can have better photos for your blog posts. Soon. I hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving your cam.. I'm currently saving for a camera and hunting for the same time.. Since I was so inspired by you, I'm canvassing for a Linux as well.. haha.. *inggitera*

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh, nice mirror! I like that! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)