Review: PURE BEAUTY TREATMENT CONDITIONER IS LOVE, AND BACK!

Here's a review on Pure Beauty Camellia Treatment Conditioner

PRICE: P199.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Watson's, SM Makati City
OTHER LOCATIONS: All Watson's Stores nationwide


THE VERDICT:

Am I the only person who's madly in love with Pure Beauty's conditioner??? Well, I know for a fact that Kira Ramirez of Elegantly Wasted is. Great choice, Kira! If you guys haven't tried it yet, y'all should!

Actually, it was gone for a while. Sadness! I even thought that it was already pulled out from Watson's or discontinued from the line. But now it's back! After I empty my Pantene and Hair Heroes bottles, I shall get myself some. :)

Pure Beauty is a Japanese brand. FYI, Japanese women swear by Camellia extracts, that's why almost all of their products contain Camellia essences. There are two kinds of Camellia extracts: Camellia Sinensis (Leaf Extract) and Camellia Olifera (Seed Extract). Camellia Olifera is more powerful than Sinensis because it's nestled in the Camellia plant, far from environmental aggressors and harsh elements. Pure Beauty has Camellia seed extracts which will help keep your hair shiny, bouncy, and happy.


Why do I love thee, oh Pure Beauty Conditioner? One, it smells soooo divine. It is laced with a light floral scent that doesn't smell perfume-y. Secondly, it's an effective detangler. Third, it keeps my hair unbelievably soft all throughout the day. Fourth, it gives my hair a shot of volume without the heavy feel. Fifth, it keeps frizz at bay. I don't have to use any hair serums or creams to tame fly-aways anymore! And lastly, it makes my hair VERY manageable.

To maximize my usage, I push the pump for around four to five times, add a few drops of water on it, and spread it through my hair. The conditioner rinses out easily too. However, the lovely floral scent fades around midday, most especially if you're always outdoors.

Currently, it's at P199.00 for a 500ml bottle. I think this is its sale price, 'cos as far as I can remember, its regular price was around P200.00+. Some of you might think that it's pretty expensive, but let me do the math here. It's a 500ml bottle, okies? And for a few additional bucks, you get better hair and an effective product that beats all the existing commercial conditioners out there. IMO, it's a cheaper version of Snoe Beauty's Hair Heroes. And for those who have tried Shiseido's Tsubaki Conditioner, Kira Ramirez says it's a good dupe for that too.

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Man, when i discovered that it was restocked I just hoarded 3 bottles! I love it to bits :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing. question lang, i have very oily hair, and i rarely use conditioners. but if i dont, my hair doesnt smell as great. now, would this work for me?thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. kira: i saw that post! I still have 1 untouched bottle of hair heroes, and an a huge pantene conditioner bottle. I just hope Watson's will sell it forever!

    jakie: hello jakie! Yes, it could still work for you. My hair didn't become oily with this one. Maybe you'd have to use shampoos that help recondition oily hair so you can use conditioners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting product! Is it better than the Lory's hair treatment conditioner? which one do you prefer? TIA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. anythinggoes: great query. Lory's is more of a treatment. I stopped using it everyday cause the formula can weigh hair down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's been a long time since i use a conditioner..para kaseng laging nagiging oily ang hair ko..maybe i should try this one asap..gusto ko kase yung mga floral scented conditioner :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis, talaga meron na ulit?ilang months din yan OOS. Lahat na yata ng Watson's near our place napuntahan ko na. I love their shampoo too. Thanks a lot for sharing! A really, really good news for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. alpha: go ahead dear! try it! :)

    kath: yup! kaya buy na! :D

    jakie: welcome!

    paige: you should dear. lemme know how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl question on using conditioner:

    I heard this from a celeb from GMA network that she leaves the conditioner on her hair after an hour (minsan nga daw whole day pa) before she rinse it off. is it okay?

    ReplyDelete
  10. jhenz: hello dear. Regarding your query, I guess it's fine if you have time in your hands. As for me, I would recommend it to girls with frizzy and dry hair. But for girls with limp and thin hair, it could weigh their hair down and lead to hair fall. :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow nice to know na Japan brand pala ang Pure Beauty, I used to snob this line everytime na nagiisip ako ng mabibili sa watsons. Now you convinced me na to try this one. And also, I saw the toner from this line too, the red one which is on sale, I was kinda hesitate to buy that pero after knowing na Japan brand pala ito, snap!Dapat bumili na pala ko, 99 pesos lang yun! hehe Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)