HahahaHappy Graduation! :D


Just a quick haul post. :D These are the stuff I got and received for my Graduation. :D


Gift for myself: Nars Tinted Moisturizer and finally, after waiting for months, I already have Nars' Funny Face lipstick. It's sooo purrrty! :D



Avon stuff from my relatives. :)


Bien of Yuminum Swimwear sent me this shiny happy two- piece. Just in time for graduation and my Boracay trip later! :D


Awwww. Cute! :D Thanks again Yuminum for this awesome pair! For more summer candies, visit YUMINUM ON FACEBOOK. :D

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. what a perfect pair!!..cant wait for the pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi colorful yung two-piece mo hun hihi cutey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, Congrats again! Ang cute cute ng swim wear. Talagang orange pa, 2012 na 2012!
    Cute din ng stuff from Avon, love the packaging! Enjoy your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your graduation! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Graduation! :D
    cant wait for the swatch of Nars Funny face Lipstick! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice gifts! congrats Martha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bikini. That would turn heads in Boracay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, tangerine talga is the color of the year!!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)