Ready for the Big Days


Just showcasing the stuff I picked up from Forever21 a few hours ago. These are the missing pieces that will truly make my big days this week awesome: Boracay and Graduation Rites.



I christen thee, THE SEXY TOP. You're probably wondering how the heck did this plain tee with 90's floral prints become sexy. Check out the next pic!



Now you know. :)


Nice eh? I'm developing this certain fondness for crochets lately. I'll be getting a few crocheted tops soon. :)


Bora tee 3

The last installment of my Graduation outfit: Accessories! I got two from Forever21.


I love the Egyptian culture, particularly Hieroglyphics. That's why this pharaoh and the gods necklace caught my eye. :)


Dazzling earrings :)

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. You bought some really pretty stuff. The crocheted top is sexy and chic. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! like the crocheted top

    up ka nga ba?are you wearing the sablay for grad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what really caught my attention are the accesories..love both!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang lakas makasexy ng Orange na floral print tee :) With matching two piece yan! hehe pati yung crocheted tops, so summer ang datingan!Love them all :) Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice fashion finds! i bet you'll look great wearing those! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. crocheted top = SEXY BACK!!!
    i really wanted to wear racerbacks too but.. i have skin problem after giving birth =( dati para syang buni.. after ko manganak ayun parang ang dami kong an-an sa likod.. nahihiya ako kahit magsleeveless =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone! :D I'm actually loving the loose tee with tribal prints here hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)