Review: ArtDeco Soft Eyeliner Waterproof


Here's a review on ArtDeco Soft Eyeliner Waterproof in 60

PRICE: To be updated
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Beauty Bar boutiques nationwide


THE VERDICT:

I'm beginning to get fond of colorful eyeliners because I just realized how useful they are when it comes to accentuating and defining your eyes in a whole new light, as regular black eyeliner can be boring sometimes.


Is it really waterproof? Click READ MORE to find out!



It's pigmented, soft, and glides on like a dream. Its soft and rounded edge lets me line my eyes without having to worry about scratching them. It's also great for people with thin and sensitive eyelids, as hard and sharp eyeliners can inflict injury and cause skin to redden.


It only took me two swipes to achieve this color pay- off. 60 is a lovely frosted turquoise shade. It makes your eyes look fresh and awake.


With two layers of ArtDeco Soft Eyeliner Pencil in 60


On I'm-too-lazy-to-wear-eyeshadows-but-I-want-a-pop-of-color days, I just reach for this in lieu of black eyeliners.

To those who are using eyeliners as an eyeshadow base, unfortunately, you can't use this one as such because the product tends to harden, and you'll have a hard time smudging and blending it evenly.


And it stays true to its claim. It is waterproof! For reference, I have very oily lids. Take note that I wore this one for 8 hours, and without the help of an eyeshadow primer. The color has faded for a bit, but it didn't smudge around my eyes.

I recommend this to just about anyone who's into colorful eyeliners. It stays put, affordable, and perfect for our hot weather. It's also best used during shoots, pictorials, and any occasion that requires prolonged makeup wear.

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. I like the color. Cute, prang naka eyeshadow na agad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking for an eyeliner that won't smudge on my eyelids. this might be perfect for me :) thanks for the review.

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Martha... what is more advisable to use, liquid eyeliner or pencil eye liner? and can you post a video tutorial in using both and how to apply it without any stains,. ahehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm....maybe I could try that one.It looks easier to apply. The one that I am using kasi although they say it's organic, it comes to a point that my eyes gets red because I need to apply it few times before I can see the color/result. Though I am not sure if I am doing the right thing or there is something lacking. I like the color...it makes you look a lot younger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kath" true!

    jackie: yes! and it's affordable and comes in a wide range of colors :)

    rochelle: i prefer gel eyeliners. :)

    khyutee: go get it dear! :D

    lechique: go ahead! i recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold specks in the liner. Adds more dimension to the color. I think I wanna try this out. Do they have other colors available? :)

    http://makeupbyglacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh Really?.. can you blog about gel eyeliners? I haven't try gel eyelines till now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Color looks lovely! Btw, Have you tried Milani Liquif'eye liners? They're being raved about everywhere! Too bad they are not available locally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grabe Ms. Martha. Answered prayer. I was given an Avon (from US) Eyeshadow Powderstix Eyeshadow Pencil in a color similar to this Art Deco Soft Eyeliner Waterproof. The color name is Bluer than Blue. Now I know how I will be able to wear this when I do makeup, thanks to you. Thanks for posting this, even if this is a dated post. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)