LOTD: Blue and Orange+Foolin' 'round


Hello guys! Here's what I wore yesterday. :)


This orange addiction of mine is intense! I feel like I wanna fill my closet with orange bags, shoes, jackets, and dresses lately! :p


BLAZER: Forever21
DRESS: Jewels
FOOTWEAR: The Ramp at Crossings
BAG: Longchamp Cuir


EARRINGS: Forever21


So here's me, trying to pose like a fashion blogger, and ended up foolin' 'round in front of the camera. Sheesh. It takes guts to pose in public!


WTF?!


Hahahah. I look more of an endorser here than a fashion blogger.

Hope y'all having a great Friday! :D

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. That is actually true Martha, sometimes I tend to hesitate taking pictures in public even I really wanted to. Though sometimes pinapatay ko talaga ang hiya ko (laughs).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I so love your outfit! the dress,blazer,your foot wear and ofcourse the bag! over all gorgeous! Feeling ko bagay rin sakin yan.. yahahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok yung pose mo Martha! Kakatuwa :) Ako din sobrang nahihiya mag pose sa public kaya wala ko maipakita na Outfit of the day. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your pose :) you used the orange bag already hehe. galing! you match it with your outfit.

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your bright colors! :) sana makapag-get-up din ako like you. i'm a jeans-shirt girl. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi girls! thanks for the nice words and for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love orange too. But some of my friends said Orange is for old one. Well i don't care as long as I can carry my color and know how to wear it on my own. In this post I said it right.. Color is for everybody. all you have to do is to give justice on it. :)

    nice one Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)