Review: Myra- E Hand and Body Lotion Range


Here's a review on Myra- E Hand and Body Lotions

PRICE: Biggest size is P80.00- P100.00+
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all supermarkets and drugstores nationwide


THE VERDICT:

A lotion is a vital part of my everyday skin care routine. No matter what happens, I have to slather lotion onto my skin before I leave the house. And in some cases where I'm already running late for something, I bring my huge lotion bottle with me to the car and put some on while I'm on my way!

Applying lotion daily can help you prevent adult Atopic Dermatitis that is be caused by environmental factors such as pollution, sun, and heat. Atopic Dermatitis is pretty painful, so prevent it by moisturizing your skin habitually.

I'm not really a brand snob when it comes to body lotions. In fact, I love drugstore lotion brands because I think they have already improved their qualities by huge a lot. For this entry, I'm going to review what I'm currently using: Myra-E's hand and body lotion range.

Click READ MORE for my detailed review!


In general, Myra E-s lotions are very rich and emollient, yet they don't feel heavy and thick on the skin. Even on a scorching hot day, you can wear these lotions without worrying about it caking on your skin. The yellow bead you see on the white gunk is a Vitamin E bead, one of the best features of these lotions. As we all know, Vitamin E is a great antioxidant, and it's nice to know that my skin is having its daily antioxidant dose whenever I'm using it. It gets absorbed quickly as well.

Currently, Myra E's Hand and Body Lotion is in the following variants


VITA FIRM

- Helps improve sagging and aging skin


VITA WHITE

- To help lighten up skintone


VITA QUENCH

- To soothe dry skin


CLASSIC

- Good for all skin types. Currently, this is my favorite because it has a lovely floral- Oriental scent.

It's a great buy. The fragrance of these lotions is never overpowering, and it keeps my skin soft all day. It also comes in various sizes, from sachets to huge tubes, to match your budget and lotion needs. I recommend it if you love lotion like me! :)

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. i love Myra E lotions too! im using the classic one, i cant even remember how many bottles i already finished. it's cheap, always available on dept stores/ drugstores, and it makes my skin soft. thumbs up for Myra E! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myra E products is excellent in giving your skin a youthful glow. I've been using Myra E lotion too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang dami ng variant ng Myra-E. It's nice to know na madami ng choices :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nakakalito na pumili...ang dami ng variants... ilike this lotion too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's also great about Myra E's lotions are their affordability! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. helo,im one of user this myra e classic lotion, ask q lng f pde b xa gmitin when u going out? dba xa nkkaitim? at pde rn b xa combine q ng ibng lotion n my spf? pls,give me some tips..1st user p kc aq bali 1wk q p ngmit..but i lyk d rsult smooth and supple ung skin q...pls..ans my q.tnx a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently used (though I already knew they existed in the market) the Myra E Vita Quench lotion. I love how it's moisturizing yet not sticky. When I put this at night before bed time, I always wake up with soft skin. Maybe the formulation is slightly too much for my body skin type, but I love it. I would love to try the whitening one soon. Thanks for this review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pra sken myra e lotion d best..oo mputi n coh kso walang glow..
    Evr since bata ako nivea ako..den nung nging sensitive n skin coh tinry coh myra e...mula nun unti unti mrme nkpnsin n ngkglow ung balat coh..kya mula noon s myra n coh ngstick... Iba tlga ung pgkgis ng balat coh..

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best po talaga yong myra vita white it truely smoothens my skin!😊😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)