Hola gals! Time to do a rundown of the products that made my June.
By the way, I have changed "BEST BUYS" into "BEST FINDS". I've figured that it's a list of some new and great product discoveries, so I changed the name to Best Finds because it proved to be a better title. :D
Without further ado, I present to you, my Best Finds and June Favorites list. :D
From Left to Right:
1. DOLLY WINK VOLUME MASCARA (BLACK)
- Now I know what the craze is all about! Man, the Japanese truly are experts in volumizing mascaras! This mascara does give me LOADS of volume and curl. It doesn't flake and smudge as well because it's waterproof.
2. YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE 16
- If the little black dress were a lipstick, it would be this. Its case is so sleek and chic, and the lipstick glides on like a dream. It's a luxurious tube of exceptional color and intense pigmentation. Rouge Pur Couture is the perfect embodiment of the saying "A lipstick speaks louder than words."
- I like this thicker formulation than Strip It's honey wax because it takes away a good amount of hair in one stripping!
10. ART NET SMUDGING BRUSH
- It's an affordable brush brand that feels and works like a pro-- it has perfect hair height and density, feels sturdy, and works well on any kind of eyeshadow and eyeliner.
Click READ MORE for my Best Finds!
BEST FINDS JUNE
BVLGARI OMNIA CORAL
- It's sheer gaiety in a bottle. It's the perfect fragrance to complement your happy and festive mood.
MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY
I'm not partial to pricey facial mists until I've tried this one. It smells sooo good, keeps my makeup matte, yet with an overall moisturized and healthy look. It's such a keeper!
ioECO BODY LOTION (CUCUMBER SCENT)
It's a non- greasy, lightweight, and fast- absorbing lotion that leaves a non- shiny barrier on my skin. And its zesty cucumber scent is something new and unique-- it's not your average cucumber melon- scented body product. Actually, the reason why I'm using it everyday is because the scent is so addicting! :)
REVLON PHOTOREADY AIRBRUSH MOUSSE FOUNDATION
It's a cheaper counterpart of Shu Uemura's UV Mousse foundation. I'm not sure how this would compare to Shu Uemura's though as I haven't used the latter yet. But Revlon's version is pretty good: It's pigmented, easy to spread and blend, fragrance- free, and yields a temporary cooling effect when it touches your skin. It yields a semi- matte finish and breathable medium coverage.
BOBBI BROWN LONG WEAR EVEN FINISH FOUNDATION
Ah, Bobbi Brown is truly the queen of face bases! Methinks she's the only person who can make full coverage foundations look natural! I'm \loving this new Bobbi Brown foundation right now because it literally stays put until the end of the day even with no retouching! It's so amazing, and I think every girl who's living in the tropics should have it. :)
LIPICE LIP BALMS
They're affordable and they work really well. My favorite variant is the Color Lipbalm because it has good pigmentation. LipIce's products truly keep your puckers soft and smooth without the thick feeling and weird petroleum taste.
ESTEE LAUDER DISAPPEAR CONCEALER
It's an amazing concealer that gets rid of dry patches in an instant for a smooth undereye surface. It stays put all day as well.
LIME CRIME EYE SHADOW HELPER EYE PRIMER
I'm lucky to have been given this sample by the peeps at The Balikbayan Sale store. It works like Laura Mercier's Eye Canvas and Urban Decay's Primer Potion!
ALLUE EYELINER COLOUR SESSION PENCILS IN BEATIN BLACK AND STRIKIN' SILVER
Amazing and affordable products! These jumbo eye pencils are so pigmented, and the glitters aren't there for cuteness-- It actually transfers onto your skin! If you're looking for glittery eye products that literally add sparkle to your eyes, grab these! They're only 60php each!
SUESH BLENDER BRUSHES FOR EYES
My most favorite eye makeup brush. I'm investing heavily in these nowadays because it truly does wonders in creating eye makeup looks. I like Suesh's range because the blender brushes come in different sizes.
That's it! Stay tuned for our my Best Finds and Favorites this July!