So here's a quick rundown of the products that I've been using on a daily basis last July:
1. BVLGARI OMNIA CORAL
- Reminds me so much of a beautiful tropical rainforest. It's my go-to fragrance nowadays because it compliments my carefree and sophisticated sides.
2. YVES ROCHER PURE SYSTEM CAMOUFLAGE SPOT TREATMENT
- A concealer that actually treats acne, and keep them out of sight all day! I love this!
3. THE BODY SHOP LILY COLE COLLECTION PUFF ON RADIANCE
- It just imparts a faint and natural- looking shimmering effect on my cheeks, décolletage, and nose line.
4. BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR EVEN FINISH FOUNDATION
- I've been doing a lot of photo shoots lately, and this has been my trusty companion! It just keeps up with the waiting, harsh lighting, sweat, and oil! :D
5. MAYBELLINE HYPERSHARP LIQUID EYELINER
- A very precise eyeliner that lasts all day. It's affordable too!
6. ESTEE LAUDER DISAPPEAR CONCEALER
- I particularly love this for its moisturizing effect on the undereyes. It covers well, but without the chalk-ish look. The salmon undertone helps minimize the appearance of dark circles too.
7. MAJOLICA MAJORCA LASH AND BROW COLORIST IN MAROON BROWN
- Since I've changed my hair color lately, a lot of my brow products don't fit the shade of my hair anymore. This one does the trick! I apply a few swipes on my brows to give it a reddish-golden brown tint.
8. MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LASTING LIPSTICK IN FIFTH AVE. FUCHSIA
- My HG fuchsia pink lipstick! Need I say more?
9. LIME CRIME EYESHADOW HELPER
- It really keeps eyeshadows intact all day! A perfect alternative to the pricey Urban Decay Primer Potion
10. IOECO CETRIOLO CUCUMBER BODY LOTION
- Smells so yummy and fresh! Its semi- thick consistency keeps my skin from drying out this cold season. It gets absorbed easily as well.
11. MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY WITH ALOE, HERBS, AND ROSEWATER
- Sets my makeup, gives my skin a quick hydration fix, and smells very wonderful.
That's it! Let me know which product you're interested to try. :)