Take Control Live The A!Life Contest is now up!



Ladies! Pardon the delay, but I'm happy to announce that A!Life's contest is now up! :D


2 lucky winners will become A!Life's next brand ambassadors. They will also win the following:

P10,000.00 each
P2,000.00 worth of SM gcs, Executive check-up, and Gym Pass
A!Life complete supplement line
A!Life umbrella (which is pretty huge and colorful btw. :D)
Cosmo.ph feature with the online brand ambassadors
Free Makeover

Get to know more about the online ambassadors as well in the contest app.

What are you waiting for?! Click HERE and join now! See you at the photo shoot! :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I already joined the contest. :) It's a good way to boost women's self esteem. :) I'll keep hoping..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck to all who would join the contest.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gusto ko mag-join nito pero preggie ako eh! Aaaargh next time maybe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told my cousin about this.. she's not sure yet though. but i will try to convince her pa. :)

    goodluck everyone!
    -chel

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)