Hello everyone! Here's a list of some of my favorite things for August. Click READ MORE and find out why I love these stuff!
- If I were a man, this is the fragrance that I'd definitely want to smell on my girl! I also have the EDP version of this one. Yup, that's how much I love it!
KERASTASE CHROMA CAPTIVE SHAMPOO AND HAIR MASK
- Usually, my hair color would fade in 1- 2 weeks. But when I've started using this awesome duo, my previous hair color remained vibrant for more than 2 weeks. (But I have a new hair color now) The hair mask is very light and it washes off easily. I like the shampoo because it doesn't make my hair feel stiff after rinsing. In fact, I skip conditioner whenever I'm using the Chroma Captive shampoo because it has a softening effect on my hair.
PEVONIA BOTANICA DRY OIL BODY MIST
- The smell of this wonderful dry oil mist reminds me of baby oil. It dries up quickly, and it keeps my skin moisturized all day without the slick feeling. I've also noticed that my skin has become smoother after 2 weeks of usage.
- It's the time of the year where the dreaded insomnia attacks my system again. The soothing mix of lavender and herbs of this room fragrance calms my system and helps put me to sleep. And it's very affordable too!
KIEHL'S CLEARLY CORRECTIVE DARK SPOT SOLUTION
- Another great product from Kiehl's! I've been dealing with terrible post- acne marks lately, and this one helped lighten them up! I swear by this product because it creates visible results!
YVES ROCHER PURE SYSTEM DAILY EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
- Smells so good, and it gently exfoliates my skin without leaving it tight and flaky. It has Salicylic Acid, and it has helped keep my face almost zit- free.
- It's my first time to use this kind of product and I must say, it's a brilliant kind of shimmering powder: It gives me controlled coverage and most importantly, it's not messy to use!
ZERO KUMA CONCEALER (1)
- One of my favorite concealers to date. It's so emollient yet lightweight, and has a good mix of olive and yellow undertones. It really conceals my dark circles perfectly and naturally.
- Both products are so easy to use, travel- friendly, and stays put!
CHARM ESSENTIALS VEGAN ANGLED KABUKI BRUSH AND CHARM PRO EYESHADOW BLENDING BRUSH
- I simply love the kabuki brush because its angled shape helps me apply powder on the slanted areas of my face easily, while the size of the blending brush is just right for my semi- deep creases. Both brushes are non- scratchy and grip- friendly!
That's it! Stay tuned at the end of September for another monthly favorites!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.