L'Occitane takes you to France through their Eau De Provence Fragrances


Part of my bucket list is a trip to the lush, green cities in the mountainous and oceanside regions of France such as Normandy, Pyrenees, and Cote D' Azur in Provence. I love France because I have always been interested in their history, culture, and people. I have read a lot about the majestic natural sceneries in France's provincial regions, and I really want to see these finest works of Mother Nature before I die.

Alas, we all know that a trip to Europe will definitely cost an arm and a leg. So while my trip to France is still in the works, I will just travel to my first destination, Provence, through L'Occitane's Eau De Provence fragrances.


"Across the land of Provence, people will tell you that L'Aigo Es D'Or. (Water is gold) Inspired by the freshness of the fountains of Provence, L'Occitane has created its very first collection of Eaux De Cologne"

Click READ MORE and find out more about this newest offering by L'Occitane!

Provence is a city where water fountains abound. You will find water holes, suspended fountains, and majestic ones in every nook and cranny of the city.


Photo credits: bienvivendi.com

A grand fountain in one of the main plazas of Provence


Photo Credits: imagekind.com

Suspended fountains installed on one of the buildings

Through this, Provence has been known as one of the best destinations during summertime because of the 'Fresh' appeal of the city.

L'Occitane has captured the vibrant and timeless freshness of Provence in their new EAU DE PROVENCE colognes, a collection of three zesty fragrances that takes you on a joyous walk around the famed city of Provence. The bottles' design is reminiscent of the architecture of the city's fountains. L'Occitane also believes that colognes are meant to be splashed generously onto the body, that's why the bottles are unabashedly huge for you to apply it all over in abundance.


If freshness were a color, it would be the green of the aromatic plants of France.

Eau Captivante is a fresh and invigorating bouquet of bergamot, lime, and verbena.


If freshness were a match made in heaven, it would be the zest of two juicy fruits.

Eau Universelle is a refreshing mix of succulent citrus fruits and bergamot. It is made for men and women.


If freshness were a woman, it would be both mischievous and graceful

Eau Ravissante expresses the beauty of femininity in this sensual and playful accord of soft floral petals, bergamot, pink pepper, rose, and musk.


Whenever I want to "travel" to France, I just take a few sprays of my L'Occitane Eau Captivante and it suddenly takes me to Provence--a place that is fresh, pure, calm, and beautiful. Thank you L'Occitane for this wonderful fragrance. It just makes me want to pursue my dream trip to France asap! :)

L'Occitane's new Eau De Provence Colognes come in 50ml (P1,750.00) and 300ml (P2,950.00) sizes. All three fragrances have complementing 250ml Shower Gels (P995.00)

How about you? What are the top places around the world that you want to go to? :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hay nako, I've never gone into their stores because I always thought that their prices are really high. Guess I'll go check them out sometime...interesting e :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look palang ng perfume amoy fresh na!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sincere Mejino. Bottle palang, amoy fresh na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using this for a year. My friend gave it to me as a gift. And promise! i really love this!!! I am using the eau ravissante. I fell in love with this perfume. sobrang tinitipid ko siya. I'm not a fan of expensive/luxury perfume but i could spend money for this. But ofcourse im still looking for a sale. San naman mag sale kayo l'occitane! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)