Hey everyone! September is almost over! Whew, that was fast! So here's a list of some of the beauty finds that I have enjoyed using this month.
BVLGARI MON JASMIN NOIR L'EAU EXQUISE
- Fresh, light, and invigorating. I wear it often because the BF liked it so much. He said that its freshness reminds him of his fave perfume (on me), Eclat D' Arpege by Lanvin. It's also one of my smallest perfume bottles, that's why I like bringing it: it's not too heavy, and it doesn't eat up too much space in my bag.
ILLAMASQUA SKIN BASE FOUNDATION
- Perhaps it's the best full coverage foundation I've tried so far: It covers imperfections perfectly, looks very natural, is easy to control, has fantastic staying power, and is undetectable in pictures. I love it to bits!
Click READ MORE and check out the rest of my favorites!
- My most favorite Just Bitten Kissable shade. I also like the overall product because it's very compact: I can slip it right into my pocket for an instant dose of color and moisture anytime, anywhere. Smitten is a very lovely berry shade that flatters morena skintone.
- The first three weeks of September had been very hectic for me, and this powder foundation was my constant buddy in keeping me fresh, flawless, and pretty in just a short amount of time. Its texture is very easy to work with, and it doesn't fade during wear--no need for frequent touch- ups! It's a busy gal's powder foundation! It's almost time for me to say goodbye to this product because I've hit pan on it already. :( Time to get a new one!
BOBBI BROWN LONG- WEAR EYE PENCIL IN JET
- Works as a great base for black eyeshadow. It's also one of my go- to products during lazy days because it glides easily and transfers color onto my lids effortlessly. It practically lasts a good 5- 6 hours of wear and I use it when I'll just hit the supermarket to pick up some groceries, bring my dogs to the grooming salon, take out some food, or in any occasion where full blown makeup is unnecessary.
SHU UEMURA TSUYA SKIN YOUTH RADIANCE GENERATOR
- A light, water- based serum with a lovely sweet floral scent. I've been using it for more than 2 weeks already and I've noticed that my skin has gotten more radiant, like there's some soft glowing bulb from within. :)
PEVONIA BOTANICA LIGNE PURILYS FACIAL CLEANSING GEL
- It takes out excess oil from my skin without overdrying it, and has a soothing Lavender scent. I like how its in gel form because that means it has no creams, wax, or silicones that will clog my pores. FYI, Pevonia Botanica is an authentic organic line. :)
PUREOLOGY PURE VOLUME SHAMPOO AND PURE VOLUME CONDITIONER
- The shampoo lathers up pretty well: a dollop is enough to produce a rich lather. The conditioner is very creamy and like the shampoo, you don't need a lot per use. Both products are very economical, and I've also felt that my hair got thicker too!
- A very promising product because as far as I know, it's the only underarm whitening product that has produced visible effects, at least to me.
That's it! I'm so excited for October because as early as now, I feel that I already have candidates for October Favorites. LOL! Well, I won't tell because I don't want to spoil the fun! Stay tuned for the next Monthly Favorites! :)