Sumptuous Sundays: da.u.de Tea Lounge


Hello friends! How's Sunday going for everyone? I hope you're all having a great time. :)


Today, I'm going to share my da.u.de experience. I guess I can't really call it a 'new find' as some of you might have read about this restaurant in a couple of food blogs already. To those who have just discovered it through this post, da.u.de is an Asian fusion restaurant with a high tea concept. High Tea is a heavy meal that's usually served at the end of the day, which explains why they serve filling meals such as noodles, pasta, and sandwiches. You can also drop in for an Afternoon Tea and enjoy tea accompanied by light dishes such as hors d' oeuvres, cookies, and cakes.

PRICE: P120.00- P400.00


Inside the resto

Click READ MORE and check out what I've ordered!


da.u.de's tea selections

da.u.de prides on their excellent tea selections sourced from the world's finest tea estates. I appreciate the fact that all tea drinks come from pressed fresh leaves--not from mass produced tea bags. In this pic, check out the small jars located at the left side of the monitor: those are tea samples. They have a huge selection and choosing might be hard, so take a whiff of their teas first to know which blend suits your taste.


Best-seller: Lemongrass Quencher with Pandanus Jelly. This is very yummy!

FYI, all their meals are infused with teas: meats are marinated in tea, soups have broth made with tea, and desserts have tea concentrate. Talk about pumping up your gastrointestinal motility!

FOOD TIP: Ask for the secret menu.
TEA TIP: Ask for the Tea Master.


Roast Pork Pho with broth made from Chai Tea


First, the noodles is served dry then a kind waiter/waitress will come shortly then pour the broth right into your Pho bowl. I think this is not really a food technique, but rather a cute serving practice.

The dish is nice, but I'd have to admit that the broth is kinda' bland on its own. This dish comes with a shot of soy sauce, so make sure you pour everything into the bowl to give it some flavor. The roast pork chunks are very flavorful, and it provides a juicy, meaty taste to the dish.


Tea Brulee- It is infused with tea lemonada, but it just tastes like regular creme brulee to me. I don't find this a problem as I love creme brulee. :)


Please forgive my memory because I completely forgot what this dish is called. If I'm not mistaken, I think it's banana tea cake. It has browned banana chunks on the side, and the warm, nutty banana loaf rests on top of pistachio- flavored cream. It's very light, size is never overwhelming, and a perfect alternative to overly sweet cakes.

da.u.de is definitely one of my favorite places to date when it comes to drinks. I'm glad to know that finally, there's a tea place that does not concentrate on bubble tea!

da.u.de is located at Net Lima Bldg., Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.

How about you? Ever tried da.u.de? What are your favorites? :)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.

2 Lovely Thoughts

Thank you for your comments!