FOTD and LOTD: Going Sultry for Daytime


Here's a sultry look for daytime. This subtly sexy smokey brown eye makeup is actually one of my most fave looks to date! :D

 EYES:

Virginia Olsen Mineral Eyeshadow in 24K Gold (lid wash)
MeMeMe Eye Line in Coal (Waterline)

 FACE:


LIPS:

MAC Ruby Woo

Camwhoring time!

 I don't really dig lining my waterlines but hey, it does make your eyes pop!

Here's the outfit that I wore with the look:

TOP: Organico Products
BOTTOM: Pink Belter
KIMONO JACKET: Pink Belter
ACCESSORIES: Forever 21 and Philip Charriol
BAG: Louis Vuitton
FOOTWEAR: Sole Desire at People are People

Let me know what you think about my looks! :D

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. I love the whole look especially the eye makeup Ms. Martha!
    Considering this for my graduation makeup. Yey! Do you think the whole eye makeup will complement a pinkish with a touch of coral lippies + shimmer waves in shade bronze blush? I was actually practicing kanina pero parang may kulang whole face eh. I'm a morena with a chubby face ms. martha. :)
    Hugs,
    Krizzia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang ganda! hehe it suits you perfectly plus and ganda ng outfitey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look on you Martha. Hope you'll post a tutorial for the eye makeup :) btw, Will you do a review on Mac Ruby Woo? I'm actually torn between that and Russian Red, I don't know what to get

    ReplyDelete
  4. naks! pwede nang pang-magazine. :)) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg so gorgeous! you really look sooo good with red lips!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krizzia: Thanks dear and welcome to my blog! Yes, you can because brown is such a versatile color. Go for brighter pink-coral lips so the eye makeup won't wash you out. use bronzer to contour your cheeks. :)

    Jenny, raych, Jaja: thanks girls!

    Jaja: Hi there! Yup! Noted! I'll try to do a video on this, and a review on Ruby Woo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)