Purely Beautiful: Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer Collection


Just last week, I was invited to the official reveal of Estee Lauder's Pure Color Nail Lacquer. The event was held at Estee Lauder's newly- renovated counter at Rustan's Shangri-la Mall, Ortigas.

Pure Color Nail Lacquer is a collection of pure, unadulterated, high intensity, long- lasting professional nail lacquers. It is co- created with Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director for Estee Lauder. Indulge in a palette of 20 astounding shades ranging from glam metals, to seductive reds, and to dreamy pastels.

For this holiday season, Estee Lauder Philippines brings us the Beyond Black and Metal Mania Collection, a collection that captures the intensity and naughty side of Paris..at night! When Tom was asked about his inspiration behind this seductively gorgeous line, he mused: “Paris is such an inspiring place that it was only natural for me to create this collection based on my favorite city in the world.”

 What better way to experience this new collection but by having a quick manicure! The brand had partnered with Nail Tropics for this official launch.

Click READ MORE and see the swatches!

It's so hard to choose! Every color is so pretty!

My initial impression with the nail lacquers is, they're perhaps the most pigmented polishes I've ever seen! One stroke delivers an intense color payoff! Oh, and it delivers a sexy shine to boot! I would like to say as well that the gold nail lacquer in this collection, Nouveau Riche, is the most elegant shade of gold I've ever seen! Most gold nail polishes are either 'okay', 'blah', or too yellowish but Nouveau Riche is truly a cut above the rest. I am officially lemming for this shade. :p

 Shen's turn at the Nail Express counter.

 Angela is one happy girl with her Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Smashed.

After racking my brain on choosing what shade to paint my digits, (I swear, it wasn't easy because everything was so gorgeous! That moment, I wished I had 100 fingers!) I went for Bête Noire, a unique Indigo shade.

What do you guys think of the color? :)

While Shen, on the other hand, went for Blue Mood, a lovely navy blue color accentuated by Nouveau Riche, the fabulous gold shade I was talking about.

Thank you Estee Lauder Philippines and Nail Tropics for this pampering sesh!

Where's Captain Planet? LOL!

The Beyond Black and Metal Mania collection is available for a limited time only. The nail lacquers retail at P900.00. If you must skip this collection, then await the next two Pure Color Nail Lacquer collections this coming February and Summertime:

RED HAUTES (Coming this February)

Shades: Beautiful Liar, Pure Red, Love Bite

HEAVY PETALS (Coming this April-May)

Shades: Narcissist, Dilletante, Coral Cult

For more information about the availability of this collection, please visit ESTEE LAUDER PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Great choice!:) Love it!:) Like ko din yung smashed!:) So mahal nga lang.. I want the Red Hautes collection!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade you picked Ms. Martha! Classy! :)

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love their shades....i'll go wait for that heavy petals shades,looks really refreshing!!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. the heavy metals are <3

    that smashed! is the bomb <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang pricey hah pero super ganda ng mga kulay gosh <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reds are making me droooool! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a nail person..but...gotta love that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the smashed. ms martha pls do a post kng gano ttagal ang polish on ur nails ha. do u think un gold nila ay opaque enough to use s konad stamping?

    ReplyDelete
  9. estee lauder!
    my friend loves this one!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)