Marj Sia's Birthday Bash!

 Last October, one of my dearest blogger friends, Marj Sia of The Traveling Heels, just held an EPIC birthday bash for her friends, family, and newfound blogger friends and partners at Entice Salon, Ortigas. Bonding with friends over beauty and great food is perhaps one of the best things in my life!

Entice Salon is located at Hanston Square, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City.

Click READ MORE and check out this super awesome event!

Marj even had sponsors from some of the brands she has worked with for the past 3 years of her blogging career. The party was also a way for her to thank the brands and people who have trusted her. Marj Sia, IKAW NA!

Etude House loot bag filled with various stuff.

 Food was by J.Co, Made in Candy, Oishi, and Greenwich

 One of me and Marj's well- loved brands, Nivea!

 The place was closed down for Marj's whole-day affair. Bongga!

We also had a chance to take advantage of Entice Salon's services. I wanted to color my hair but I just had it dyed a month ago so I opted for a simple Intensive Hair Treatment instead.

Free massage ftw! Shoutout to my stylist of the day, Rico!

 The Intensive Hair Treatment only took 45 minutes. It's meant to deep condition the hair and scalp. It is a good post- color treatment, or if your hair starts feeling dry, rough, and frizzy already.

 Voila! My hair is looking fab and gorgeous again! The softness and manageability lasted for almost one week!

The event was also graced by some of the best beauty, fashion, and lifestyle bloggers I've ever known:

Sarah Tirona of Mrs. Eggplant's Chronicles and Ana Gonzales of The Fashionista Commuter

 Michelle Martinez of Mrs. Martinez Raves and Rants and Rowena Lei of Animetric. Look! There's also William Wong, the creative director of the salon! He did almost all of the heads in the event! Such a hardworking person, William!

Marj also didn't forget to say thank you to her readers, one of the reasons behind a blog's success. She picked two lucky readers to join her in her birthday bash.

Apart from the salon treatments and goody bags, Marj gave them a makeover too. Here's one of her readers, Raych Ramos. She's also an avid reader of my blog!

 Pretty girl! :)

With Mikki Galang of Break My Spell.

 Thank you Marj, Entice Salon, Nivea, Etude House, Black Beauty, Orly, Wet 'N Wild, Oishi, Gluta-C, Titania, Greenwich, Made in Candy, and Rio Mints for this fabulous event!

 The contents of my goody bag. Wow, Christmas starts in October indeed!

 Finally, I got hold of these fab candies from Made in Candy. I've been dying to get my hands on one for the sake of curiosity, but the line in the store is always too long!

They're so cute, I can't even eat them! My favorite candy is watermelon and rainbow. Have you ever tried Made in Candy? What's your favorite? :)

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.

11 Lovely Thoughts

  1. I spy my name on one of the Etude House's loot bag ; p

    Nice to see you again during the event ; )

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive seen this post on few bloggers and thats birthday was so great!i love your hair and your my inspiration on dyeing my hair soon.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about this Made in Candy but I don't think it's already available in Iloilo.

    And the birthday is fab! Such an ideal celebration for beauty enthusiasts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love the candies...now that i check my blood sugar is within normal range,i have to say i better go check for those sweets.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my si Raych andito pala! I want to try Made in candy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love made in candy! But it is so good to look at I hardly eat it haha! I love the lemon and the pig which I'm not sure what flavor is because it doesn't taste like pork hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super bonggacious party!!:) Love your hair and Raych's makeover!:) Btw, super cute candies. Will check that out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle: ONGA NO! :D

    Mitchiekyuti: Thank you! :)

    Katrina: Hi and welcome to TBJ! Saaamee! Sometimes, I just look at the candies! Haha! The rainbow one tastes a lil' tangy and fruity. Maybe rainbows taste like that. lol!

    Arra J: I think at the moment, they only have one branch and that's in rockwell. Good luck with the line! Lol! :D

    Purple: yup! it's a nice treat once in a while :)

    Ces: hi ces! welcome to tbj! Maybe they'll expand soon. :) You can bring that up in their facebook fan page so they'll think of opening one in your area :)

    Harmony and Jenny: Thank you dearies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like a fun party! ang cute nung mga candies, it would be really hard to eat those, hihi

    ReplyDelete
  10. super rich niya........glamorosa n the party is nice<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!