The Beauty Junkee

DTC Mobile


Boost your internet presence.Inquire now!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Fastest-Selling Beauty Products In The World


Lightning fast, in the blink of an eye, selling like pancakes--these phrases apply to some of the beauty industry's fastest- selling beauty products. On a global scale, they get sold in a matter of seconds! No wonder they command a huge chunk of the global market share!

Click READ MORE and see some of the world's most popular beauty products!



NARS ORGASM LINE

- A product from the Orgasm line by cult beauty brand Nars, either blush, lipgloss, multipurpose stick or Illuminator, gets sold in the world every 8 seconds.


OLAY REGENERIST LINE

- A product from the Regenerist line made popular by drugstore beauty giant Olay gets sold in the world every 10 seconds.


SHU UEMURA CLEANSING OILS

- A bottle of Shu Uemura's phenomenal cleansing product gets sold in the world every 15 seconds.

AVON ANEW CLINICAL ADVANCED WRINKLE CORRECTOR

- FYI, Avon's Anew range is one of the world's most popular anti- aging lines. Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector gets sold in the world every 8.1 seconds.


CETAPHIL CLEANSER

- This drugstore face and body cleanser is huge favorite of families, and a bottle gets sold in the world every 5 seconds.

L'OCCITANE SHEA BUTTER HAND CREAM

- A tube of this products gets sold in the world every 3 seconds, making L'occitane as the undisputed brand of hand creams in the world.

THE BODY SHOP'S TEA TREE OIL

- This all- natural zit- zapper gets sold in the world every 1.2 seconds!

Hope you loved this interesting post!


Disclaimer: photos are not mine

9 Lovely Thoughts:

Jenny Austria said...

my lola uses AVON ANEW CLINICAL ADVANCED WRINKLE CORRECTOR. whenever we go to the nearest avon dealer she always bought this and i think its effective because at 67 she still looks 50+

Yanny said...

I've been using Cetaphil since 2007 and I can attest to its effectivesness; it smooth-ens my skin in an instant. I also use this as a make-up remover. I'm just surprised with Avon's wrinkle Corrector product though, never thought it's popular and fast-selling after all.

purple clandestine said...

nice....so interesting....^_^

marsiedmartian said...

got three of these items on hand! i didnt l'occitane is one of those...got it as a gift from my sis in law..havent used..ill try to use it na..been using my s&g hand food...very trivial review there ms martha :-D

Katie Kate said...

Wow! Those products get sold in the world in a matter of seconds. Very interesting! I was able to try The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil. I could say that it is not that effective with my skin type. I really want to buy Nars Orgasm line. I'm super interested with it. :) Thanks for this interesting post, Ms. Martha. .^_^.

Dea said...

I've been using Cetaphil on my face since I was 11, even before puberty hit. I'm now 30. :)

Ohms Emocling said...

wow!I'm glad I have those (Cetaphil and Shu Uemura oil) for fastest selling items.:)

Jaja said...

Love Cetaphil, been using them since HS

Beauty Colada

The Beauty Junkee said...

Hello girls! Glad you loved this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CURIOUS? THEN CLICK NUFFNANG!