Hola! I just wanna say that I'm seriously dying to get a pedicure. I'm getting one today after my Barre3 class! But before I sign off, I'm leaving you with my favorite beauty products for the month of March! :)
1. LAURA MERCIER SECOND SKIN CHEEK COLOUR IN SPICED CIDER
- This is the most natural orange blush I've ever seen-It just gives my cheeks a lovely summery glow. It also has a fab texture, one that absorbs oil and keeps cheeks matte for a long time, and comes in a very handy packaging!
2. BOBBI BROWN EXTRA HAND CREAM
- Been using this a lot because I like its matte finish and texture.
3. MUSTELA AGUA DE COLONIA
- Call me lavish and excessive, but I use this almost always just like water. I spray it all over my body during afternoons to beat the heat because it's refreshing, doesn't sting unlike regular baby colognes, and the fresh scent is very energizing-just the thing I need to keep me from feeling drained and lazy in this intense heat!
4. MAC FLUIDLINE BROW GEL IN DIRTY BLONDE
- A contender of my HG, Benefit Brow Zings. This baby is a brow mapper and filler in one!
Click READ MORE and see the rest of my favorites!
5. BIFESTA CLEANSING WATER MAKEUP REMOVER
- I've been wearing powder foundation all- March long due to my Barre3 class, hence I didn't need tough makeup removers to dissolve my makeup at day's end. This baby did the trick for me!
6. PROSTYLE FUWARIE STRAIGHT STYLING MIST
- I don't know why, but I've gotten fond of blow-drying last month, and I've used this thing as a regular heat protectant for my fine hair. It works great, and it has helped keep my hair from being dry due to frequent blow-drying.
7. KIEHL'S BLUE HERBAL SPOT TREATMENT
- Benzyl Peroxide- Free, high in Salicylic Acid, does not sting so bad, and effective. 'nuff said!
8. L'OREAL LUCENT MAGIQUE LIGHT INFUSING LIQUID FOUNDATION
- It's my first time to use a L'oreal complexion product, and I'm pretty impressed! It's very light and sheer, yet it somehow improves the texture of the skin. For a very affordable foundation, it acts like an expensive one!
9. FAIRY DROPS VOLUME BURST MASCARA
- I love volumizing mascaras, but their consistency could be a bit too much especially during summer. What I like about this mascara is it injects volume into my lashes, but the overall finish is just light and feathery, and it doesn't weigh my lashes down. I even use this during Barre3 classes!
10. SHU UEMURA POREraser UV UNDERBASE MOUSSE
- For me, Shu Uemura's UV Underbase is one of the best primers around. This new POREraser UV underbase mousse now tops my list my makeup primer list because of its matte finish: It is very friendly to my oily skin, and it keeps makeup intact the whole day! And the cute packaging is such a nice thing to have too!
11. VASELINE HEALTHY WHITE 15ML LOTION
- Vaseline is one of my and our household's staple lotion brands. I particularly like this size because it's sooo travel- friendly-it's perhaps the most tote-able lotion packaging I've ever seen.
12. DKNY PUREDKNY A DROP OF ROSE EDP
- Rose has always had this elegant smell, but this perfume breaks it. It's a fresh, clean, happy smelling Rose perfume--it's the kind of Rose that you can wear all- summer long.
That's it! Hope you're all having a great day! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.