It's here again: Crocs Megasale


Missed the last Crocs Super sale? Don't worry, it's back and it's right in time for the incoming school year! That means, you can justify your purchases. LOL! :D

You can grab your favorite Crocs wedges, mary janes, ballet flats, sandals, slip-ons, heels, slippers, topsiders, sneakers and many more at up to 90% off! (Holy cow! That's like you get them for free already!)
Mark your calendars and my personal tip is, go there before 10am because people really fall in line for this-I should know, I live near the area and I've witnessed the first two Mega Sale events! Enjoy shopping! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Awwwww umiiwas sale ako ngaun. Saving up for something else e. Pero good deal iyan ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is such a steal, pero for sure ang init nito sa pila.hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)