The Whatever Haul :D


Today is the day that will determine the future of our country in the next 6 years or so. So my beloved readers, vote wisely!

I know you will all be busy today, so here's just a quick haul post-showcasing my freshly- bought stuff from toys to makeup-for an interesting morning here at TBJ. :)

I'm getting more and more serious about my Project Miranda Kerr Body 2013 so I added one more gear to my sports wardrobe-if you got better sports gear, you're more motivated to exercise, at least to me--that, plus a whole lotta willingness to be fit and healthy. 

Anyway, this Dri-Fit racerback tank top from Nike is very light yet thick enough to protect my torso area during floor exercises at Barre3, and it comes with a built-in sports bra too!

Flower pillow from Tickles! 'Cuz I needed a thicker pillow for my head whenever I'm reading books on my bed. (That rhymed!)

Fully Booked stuff including a multi- hole sharpener (I originally bought it for my Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils), a notebook for work with a motivational quote inscribed on the cover, a hot pink eraser, and Gel pens.


Cute ponytailers for my locks! Been sporting the ponytail 'do lately 'cuz of the weather, but I'm glad that the days are starting to get warmer, more damp, and more tolerable.

I'm attending a Mad Hatter- themed party next week, hence I bought this cute toy crown. It's only P50.00 and I got it from Club Princess! Whoops! You caught me in my Saturday nose patch routine! :D

Brick It On is one of the newest accessories brand in town! A brainchild of T.V. actress and also my dearest college friend, Via Antonio, Brick It On aims to turn vintage toys, unwanted items, and household clutter into shiny, fashionable, one-of-a-kind accessories! Visit BRICK IT ON on Facebook for more items.

New Bobbi Brown stuff to review! The compact at the leftmost part is the new Long-Wear Even Finish Cream Foundation. I also got their famous Gel Liner (finally!) and a Spring- worthy shade of lipstick called Sweet Nectar. :) I just tested them out yesterday-will probably review them in 2- 3 weeks. Operative word: PROBABLY. LOL! (I'm so busy lately that I don't have time to take photos of product swatches, but I still try my best! :p)

Last but not the least, Hurraw Lipbalms. These were sent to me by Cutieverse, a local online accessories boutique and at the same time, distributor of Hurraw Lipbalms in the Philippines. Let's see if Hurraw! deserves some Hurrah! Be back with a review soon! :)

That's it! Tata for now! Have a cool Monday! :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Hi Ms M! May I know what nose patch you were using in that photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang cute m don sa nose patch. Ang Ganda and sexy m din don s instagram pic m wearing un pink n top. Hehehe kala ko pink ang kinuha mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Another lip care product.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot!I like your stuff from Brick it on..so Lego:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris: Watson's brand. :)

    Ohms: Yes! Brick It On really makes Lego- inspired stuff. :)

    Majorie: Yup yup! So far, I'm loving the smell of everything!

    Eloise: Thanks! Went for black because I'm really a black gal haha. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)