Review: Make Up Factory Eye Brow Intensifier in 5 (Sahara Brown)


Here's a review on Make Up Factory Eyebrow Intensifier in 5 (Sahara Brown)

Price: P950.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in SM Aura Premier and The Fort High Street

THE VERDICT:

Liquid brow pencils are becoming a hit nowadays because it's very convenient: It saves you time from using two separate products to map and shade your brows, and fans say that it defines brows better. Personally, I still like using powder and wax or gel because I enjoy the ritual- like process of grooming brows. (That's how obsessed I am with my beauty arches! :p) Besides, I'm so used to these products already so I can speed up or slow down the brow grooming process depending on what's called for. However, I cannot call myself a true beauty blogger if I'm not open to trying out new beauty products so lately, I've been trying out liquid brow pencils for the sake of trying. The product I'm currently using (or practicing with, rather) is Make Up Factory's Eyebrow Intensifier.

MAKE UP FACTORY EYE BROW INTENSIFIER IN 5 (SAHARA BROWN) IN DETAIL

Ingredients, at the bottom part

Make Up Factory is a German brand, and it is a fact that Germany makes great pencil makeup products.-this explains why this thing feels and looks wonderful-from the packaging down to the actual product.

Click READ MORE and know why I call this my Eyebrow SOS!


The applicator is made from felt, and has a pencil- type shape and a pointy tip. When it comes to liquid liners for brows, I like felt tip applicators more than brush as I feel that it can control better the amount of liquid that comes out.

5 is a honeyed brown shade, a universal kind of brown-it can fit a variety of girls from redheads to brunettes, and to black/brown- haired girls. Pigmentation is light yet buildable. The liquid is semi- transparent and that's good news: It minimizes the risk of committing mistakes such as over shading your brows. It is very fluid, dries up quickly, and comes in another shade called Turkish Coffee, a deep, dark brown.

MAKE UP FACTORY EYE BROW INTENSIFIER IN 5 (SAHARA BROWN) IN ACTION

Bare brows

Mapping

Yup, the fans were right: it does create better, sleeker, and cleaner definition than wax and gel products. Now I'm a believer.

Application: Use a light hand and apply using feathery strokes!

Shading

I like how this product sorta' mimics the natural look of my brow hair strands, thanks to its semi- transparent pigmentation.

Tadah! Uneven brows! LOL! Pardon the look, I'm still at the getting-the-hang-of-it stage with this product. :p Staying power is awesome, by the way- it resists facial oil and water, but slides off easily with any makeup remover.

 I dub thee as my Eyebrow SOS because:

1. It serves as my retouching product
2. Lets me fill in sparse areas easily and effortlessly
3. Perfects my brows' look when my powder/wax/gel products don't seem to adhere onto my skin properly

I have this product for over 2 months now and it's still working perfectly so I guess its price is pretty okay. Just don't leave it uncapped for a long time or else you'll bid it goodbye quickly!

It's a great product and I think girls who are so used to brow pencils could use a little upgrade with this: It's more pigmented, gentler, more natural- looking, mess- free, and long- lasting than traditional brow pencils. Still and all, I'm a gel/powder gal, but I'm happy to have this product as it helps me remedy my common brow boo-boos.

MAKE UP FACTORY EYE BROW INTENSIFIER IN 5 (SAHARA BROWN) IN DETAIL


Please visit MAKE UP FACTORY PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Wow your eyebrows really look great. Defined yet natural at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very natural but not for me :( darker shade ng brown sana meron.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. this liner reminds me of K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Liner yung may powder sa other end =) i tried it and happy with the result =) i think it is much cheaper than this =)

    just like MEBB lang sa inyo ms m. (my eyebrows but better) hihi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BrownOso: Thanks! :)

    Rhain: This one is much cheaper than K-Palette's .:)

    CJ: Yes, they have. Shade's called Turkish Coffee, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using products like this. Very handy and easy to use. All my liners are like this except not this particular brand :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)