Sumptuous Sundays: Burger Bar


One time, while I was strolling along the restaurant strip of Greenbelt, I saw a bunch of people who'd stop and turn left somewhere in the middle and go up, and there are even clusters of people waiting near that area. Curious, I went to that spot and saw that they were falling in line for this restaurant called Burger Bar.

PRICE RANGE: P150.00-P500.00

Burger Bar is the newest burger joint in Greenbelt Makati, attracting a wide range of diners especially youngsters due to its hip and ultra casual interior. It's located atop Namnam, a modern Filipino restaurant. The second floor is quite small and it can only accommodate very few groups-there are more seats outside though.

Click READ MORE and see what the BF and I ordered!


Truffle Parmesan Fries- Not your ordinary deep- fried fries. Laced with the smoky taste of Truffle oil and sprinkled with dry Parmesan Cheese. So good even without ketchup or mayo! :)

Speculoos Milkshake- The famous milkshake concoction of Burger Bar. It's a mixture of milk, Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter, crushed graham, and topped with whipping cream, graham crackers, and cinnamon powder. Tastes like liquid cookie butter and it's good as dessert already!

Double Cheese Burger- Sesame seed buns with two 100% beef patties. It's classic Double Cheese Burger, but tastes very juicy and filling. By the way, they have single and double patty options for all burgers.

The Bleu- One of their premium burgers. Soft burger bun with deep fried breaded veggies, 100% beef patty, and blue cheese. Blue Cheese in burger-one of my favorite junk treats! :)

The food tastes very good, although I find the portions a bit small. Nevertheless, I'd still go back here as I was pretty satisfied in my visits. :)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.

6 Lovely Thoughts

  1. oh my!yum yum yum!i love burgers! (blame adam of man vs food.lol)..but i'm more drooling on the speculoos milkshake because i'm a dessert/sweets person! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look so yummy, I'm craving now and I like the milkshake ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really yummy! i want some burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love burgers! Have you tried Army Navy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kagutom! nakakacrave ng burger! hihi ms m have you tried army navy's burgers too? Double Cheese Burger for me please hihi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise and Rhain: Yes I did. It's yummy, but I find the servings too big. :p

    Glenn: Same! Esp. in this weather! :D

    Issa: You should try it! :D

    CJ: Same! Sometimes, I'd go back for the shake as dessert! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!