In: BEAUTY BUZZ
6 Awesome Oil- reducing Facial Foams below P400.00
My highly consumable skin care product would have to be facial foams. I use it three times a day and even as a hand wash to prevent that tight, dry feeling I get from regular hand wash. I used to buy pricey facial foams to complement my pricey skin care products, but realized that it was a bit impractical for my lifestyle. While I believe that there are pricey facial foams that deliver, it's a product that I can easily let go because it's meant to be washed off anyway! :)
If you've got oily skin, here's a list of my most recommended facial foams that won't strangle your wallet. I've tried everything, and they work well at controlling excessive facial oil and keeping your face feeling fresh!
Photo Credits: kikay.exchange.ph
POND'S PURE WHITE DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL FOAM (Starts at P80.00)
- Definitely my most loved Pond's facial foam! It doesn't only get rid of oil, but also moisturizes your skin. It's got Black Charcoal, a known pore declogging ingredient.
- Oily skin, sadly, leads to troubled skin most of the time. If you get moderate breakouts but on a daily basis, I would suggest this product to you because it contains a high dose of Salicylic Acid (2%): Works great at reducing the appearance of cystic pimples, dries mini zits fast, helps decrease the occurrence of breakouts, and keeps your face matte and fresh, although can dry out your skin for a little. Don't forget to follow up with moisturizer!
Check out my 4 other recommendations after the jump!
- A must- buy from Saizen's Black Charcoal skin care line. It lathers up pretty well and removes excess makeup effortlessly, makes your skin feel fresh but never taut and dry.
CÉLETEQUE DERMOSCIENCE ACNE SOLUTIONS ACNE CLEANSING GEL
- A more affordable version of Alba Botanica. It's also in gel form like the former, contains Salicylic Acid, but doesn't have a very high concentration, ergo it doesn't put you at risk for dry skin. Works best at healing small zits and clarifying excess oil.
THE BODY SHOP COOL AND CREAMY WASH (P395.00)
- If you've got oily-dry combination skin, here's a facial foam that's good for you. It's sulfate- free and contains moisturizers for the dry parts of your face, and has menthol and tea tree to take away excess oil and tighten up the pores on oily areas.
- If you're a believer of the powers of Black Charcoal, here's a bar that's made from pure Bamboo Charcoal. Camaru Naturals. Aside from its mattifying effects and zit- drying effects, it also clears out impurities underneath pores, but here's a word of caution: You might experience bad skin days when using this product because that's what it's supposed to do: to bring out all the bad stuff before it reveals clearer skin.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.