Anne Curtis and Plains & Prints= Perfect Partnership


What do Anne and Plains & Prints have in common? Contemporary class. I don't watch T.V. often, but I am aware of Anne's popularity, and I kinda' admire her very sophisticated and modern beauty. Now pair her with a brand that exudes the same spirit, you get a Martha who's willing to shop in this store! :D

Anne Curtis is the newest endorser of Plains & Prints. P&P said that Anne embodies their kind of woman: Successful, smart, and sophisticated, thus there couldn't be any better choice.

I find in the brand a lot of options that I'd wear everyday to different functions, whether for a daytime show or late-night affair. I prefer feminine cuts and silhouettes, and Plains And Prints works for me because their clothes really complement my personal style. -Anne

Anne's modeling a few of Plains & Prints' newest pieces for us so click READ MORE and see the rest of this clothing collection!




The Little Girl On The Prairie mode. :D


Nice skirt! I like! :)







What are your favorite outfits? Mine's the white balloon-ish skirt, outfit no.1, 2, 8, 10, and 11! :)

Please visit PLAINS & PRINTS on Facebook for inquiries.

Vote for The Beauty Junkee in Style Bible's Virtual Style Awards! You can vote 10 times per day! Thank you! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)