Beauty Announcements


Hi guys! Just sharing two swell announcements from Clinique and K-Palette.

Clinique's world famous moisturizer deserves an app! In the new DDML + app, learn what makes the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + a global hit through a series of Youtube videos, share your experience with DDML + and the rest of Clinique's products by writing a review, learn about Clinique's iconic 3-step skin care regimen, and sign up for Clinique Philippines' local promos, updates, and news.

Visit the app HERE.

K-Palette's giving away a set of eye products! Check that out after the jump! :)



So you wanna experience how awesome K-Palette's products are? Then this is one contest that you shouldn't miss. K-Palette Philippines is giving away 3 sets of the following in Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube:

1. K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24H
2. K-Palette Real Lasting Eyepencil 24H
3. K-Palette 1 Day Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow
4. Zero Kuma Concealer

Mechanics of the contest posted here. Let's all put that #selfie photo to good use. Good luck! Visit K-PALETTE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about the contest.

Vote for The Beauty Junkee in Style Bible's Virtual Style Awards! You can vote 10 times per day! Thank you! :D

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I have the Clinique moisturizer from SAMPLE ROOM :) I think my skin gets a little greasy from using it because (like I said before) my skin is super oily. But I think I have to use it more before setting the case and doing a review :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)