Commenter Of The Month For July+Gifts For This Month's COM


Sorry this took a lil' while as I had to wait for the gifts for August-I know this is one of your most- awaited posts at the end of each month! :)

NOW!

The lucky lady who will receive this fab facial scrub from Pevonia Botanica is.....

Click READ MORE to find out! :)


CJ ESCUADRO OF PINAY ON THE LOOSE!

**Congratulations, dear! Please send you full name, complete address, and mobile no. to martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com

Good things come to those who wait. (Not for me, FOR YOU GUYS! :D) This box didn't arrive on time, but it proved that it was worth the dramatic entrance! :D

It's skin care month in the Commenter Of The Month portion of my blog! One loyal reader will be rewarded with this motherload of skin care goodies from Hayan Korea. For the next two months, Hayan Korea will be our sponsor. For next month, we'll be having...NAH! I won't tell! Just wait lol! :D

Let's breakdown this set, shall we?

The COM for August will receive two tubes of each:

Moisture Olive Massage Cream
Snail Hand Cream
Multi-Vitamin Hand Cream

...and 20 pieces Hayan Korea Face Mask and 4 pieces each variant:

Galactomyces Mask
Phyto Collagen Mask
EGF Mask
Wrinkle Repair Mask
Whitening Mask

KEWL, right? It's officially the rainy season and for sure, these hydrating products will keep your skin dewy under the chilly weather!

Mechanics are still the same! :)

1. The commenter of the month will start on the first day of the month until the last day of the month.
2. The COM will be picked and announced via a blog entry at the end of the month, or the first day of the succeeding month.
3. The chosen COM should send his/her contact details, full name, and complete address to martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com.
4. Unclaimed gift/s within 10 days will invalidate the win of the chosen commenter, and another commenter will be chosen.
5. All bloggers are welcome to join. It is not necessary that you are a follower of my blog or from Blogger. If you are not a blogger but would still like to comment on my posts, you're still a qualified candidate.
6. FREE SHIPPING

**The COTM will be based on overall monthly visits, and frequency of relevant and useful comments made on my posts. I appreciate queries, suggestions, and other useful thoughts that you can think of. Consistency is key, my dear readers. And please, no spamming. TY! :)

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. yay! congrats CJ =) i knew its you hee hee =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW it's CJ again! Congrats, girl so lucky ^_^

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!omg!thank you ms. martha! :) thank youuuu :)

    and thanks sissies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont usually comment when i read your entries, (just too shy) these products are sooooo lovely! COM would be sooo lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sis CJ! Oh lots of products from Hayan! I love their oatmeal peeling gel, so I hope I win so I can try the face masks. :D Thanks for the awesome giveaway Ms. M!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)