In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Hyped Products That Are Worth The Hype (Affordable Edition)
Eid Mubarak to my Muslim brothers and sisters! And for the rest, I hope you're all having a chill Friday. :)
One of my long-time readers, Belle, requested for an affordable counterpart of my first Hyped Products That Are Worth The Hype blog post. Without further ado, here's the list:
- A lot said that it's the best affordable brow powder and they're right! Consistency is semi- creamy and you don't need a separate wax to line your brows. Mapping and filling, this brow kit can do 'em on its own. It's super pigmented too!
- Need I say more? :)
- If you're looking for a lipstick range that's as wide and colorful as MAC, but not as pricey, this should be your go- to brand. For a time, I got hooked on 'em!
Click READ MORE to see the other products!
- Dyes brows effectively, gives 'em a light hold, and treasured by Beauty Bloggers for its universal golden brown shades. Lasts for a long, long time too! No doubt as to why this is the star product of the Psychedelicious collection, and why MM made it a permanent product!
- This famous heat protectant/hair mist swept a lot of Asian girls off their feet because of its upbeat fruity scent, very fine mist, light hold, and superior hair protecting properties. Great for thin and fine Asian hair!
- When this product first came out locally, I'd like to believe that I was one of the first gals to buy it and just like the others, I loved it because it's so convenient and colors hair evenly!
- Revlon's best- selling lip product is well- loved for its superb moisturizing prowess and for a tinted balm, it's as pigmented as lipstick! For me, it's the best tinted lip balm!
- The secret lipstick of many makeup artists. If you're looking for a highly affordable and awesome range of satin lipsticks, go for Avon!
- A below P1000 full coverage foundation with impressive staying power and coverage. Sadly, shades are not so good, but the quality is a force to reckon with.
- Nobody cleans your skin gently and without busting your wallet like this guy! It's so gentle that it can even be used on sensitive skin, the reason why this is a hit in many Asian countries.
- Still my favorite hair pins to date! It's very convenient, easy, and fast. A modern favorite of long- haired gals like me!
There you go! Hope your long weekend's going to be wonderful! :)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.