September is a busy time for brands and blogs because it's when the fall collections start coming in, thus my favorites for this month are quite a lot 'cuz I needed these products to make me look nice and to refresh my skin after a busy day of attending events and meeting clients in between.
- Nice, fresh, and clean. These are the words to best describe my experience with this line. I like how it makes my face thoroughly clean and free from every trace of makeup after a hard day's work.
CLEAN SKIN EDP
- My new favorite Clean variant, second to Shower Fresh and Warm Cotton! Smells so lovely, intimate, and truly reminds me of the beauty of being naked. LOL! :D
THE BODY SHOP CAMOMILE WATERPROOF EYE AND LIP MAKEUP REMOVER
- My alternative to Bifesta's Eye and Makeup Cleansing Water. It's so gentle, non- oily, accessible, and affordable!
Click READ MORE for my other favorites!
MARY KAY TIMEWISE MATTE WEAR LIQUID FOUNDATION
- My, didn't know Mary Kay has very good products! This foundation, IMO, is the most affordable matte foundation! Stays true to its claim and covers really well but feels light!
MARY KAY GLOSSY LIP STAINS
- These ultra pigmented lipstick in lip gloss consistency reminds me of my favorite Lime Crime Carousel Lipgloss. Pigmented, stays put, and leaves a very natural- looking, non- streaky stain.
INNISFREE NO-SEBUM MINERAL POWDER
- A very pocket- friendly, certified translucent loose powder with a relaxing mint scent. It's very light, takes away shine quickly, and doesn't feel like it clogs pores. Ugh. Wish I purchased a back- up when I was in Hong Kong!
- Thanks to this brush, I can finally use my pressed powders as setting powders! Don't have to throw or give them away anymore! :D
MAJOLICA MAJORCA BROW CUSTOMIZE (SWORD CUT)
- NEW FAVORITE BROW PRODUCT ALERT! This product helps me achieve neat brows and it's very affordable too! Will muse about it this week! :D
That's all for my favorites! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.