October was skin and body care month for me as I have been trying to bring back my skin's tip- top condition just before Christmas arrives. I smell reunions, parties, and tons of picture- taking so I can't afford to not look my best. :)
Anyhoo! I'm now sharing my favorites for the month October. More about them in detail after the jump. :)
BEAUTY BUFFET FACE MASKS
- Never thought I would love face masks! My favorite brand lately is Beauty Buffet because it's on a buy two for P59.00 only promo and the selections are varied!
CAMARU NATURAL AMAZONIAN CLAY FACE MASK
- This is a super easy to use and rinse face mask, and I like how it doesn't feel too hard on the skin. I also noticed that it made my skin feel very soft.
ANTISTAX LEG COOLING GEL
- My favorite post- workout buddy. Boxing literally salvages my legs and this awesome product helps minimize the throbbing sensation, plus the cooling feeling energizes me big time!
- My new favorite all- natural conditioner because it's very rich and helps detangle my dry, brittle hair in the shower. :)
- I like the simplicity and purity of this product, as well as its heavy consistency that literally melts makeup upon skin contact. It's moisturizing yet never leaves an oily residue that's why I like it!
HAPPY SKIN DON'T GET MAD GET EVEN HYDRATING LIQUID FOUNDATION
- The liquid foundation that I've been using a lot lately. It settles onto my skin easily, and makes me look fresh all throughout the day! Ah, just wait for my detailed review. :D
- This rose gold blush-cum-highlighter fits my skin tone really well, and gives me that rockstar flush. :D
HAPPY SKIN SHUT UP AND KISS ME MOISTURIZING LIPPIE
- This lipstick/lip balm/lip treatment moisturizes like a pro, but yields a semi- matte, non- drying finish. The barrel packaging makes it super easy to use as well.
That's it and until the next blog post! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.